Clubplanet Nightlife Community

1 person shouldn't make up so many topix

Bro I ain't try to be special I pose a question and you can answer it or ignore it

You got a problem with a scroller on your mouse...

And by the way I did not realize You are a spokes man for the half of this board.

Why don't you post a subject - it will make you feeel better or special

okay...here is the solution. DONT READ THE POSTS. GO TO SOMETHING THAT INTERESTS YOU.

This is a public forum, therefore you are free to say what you want. I am not defending anyone, nor am i taking sides. I dont particulary have interest in some of the topics that allnight is posting.....so i do the best thing.....i dont open them. so, no offense....but as ezdreamer, so eloquently puts it.....QUIT YER BITCHIN'

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

I don't exactly live for small talk, so I don't see why new topics need to be thrown around as though to check out who will bite.

Granted, it takes a little courage to take the heat for being the first to bring it up. Then again, I'm not a big fan of critics, either... so I'm not sure which side I'm on. cwm32.gif

But yeah, I noticed that too... the way I figure it: all that energy and time has to run out eventually. cwm20.gif

[This message has been edited by aphelion (edited 01-29-2001).]

what really annoys me is people who always read most of topics and then say bad thing about it. you either don't read it or just shut up. it's people like you who spent their time reading crap on this forum anyway.

Originally posted by a691vcc:

ain't tryin to kill ya, but itz annoying.

------------------

i shall speak the truth with an honest tongue...at least on this board.. it really doesnt matter if you get offended by my posts because my posts are bs free and totally honest...honesty.. such a lonely word, everyone is so untrue...

billy joel.

uh nevermind what i wrote before i think i can understand what you mean. there's a guy called 'allnite' and he made up so many tpics. thats not cool.

------------------

i shall speak the truth with an honest tongue...at least on this board.. it really doesnt matter if you get offended by my posts because my posts are bs free and totally honest...honesty.. such a lonely word, everyone is so untrue...

billy joel.