Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED AT FACTORY??

I WAS SURPRISED WHEN I HAD TO PAY $40 TO GET IN. I FIGURED IT HAD TO BE GOOD I MEAN ITS JP'S B-DAY AND 40 TO GET IN , YOU KNOW. THE PLACE FILLED UP SO MUCH I COULDNT WALK ONE STEP WITHOUT FEELING A SWEATY FAT GUY ON MY BACK. IT WAS A FUCKIN NIGHTMARE. THE MUSIC IS THE WORST I EVER HEARD, SOUNDED LIKE THE SAME TRIBAL SONG PLAYED OVER AND OVER. I FELT LIKE I WAS IN THE JUNGLE. JOHNATHON PETERS FUCKEN SUCKS! WHATS UP WITH THE WIND CHILL IN THAT PLACE, FUCKEN ALASKA UP IN THERE. PEOPLE LOOKIN FOR THERE COATS BEC IT WAS SO COLD. GIRLS OUTNUMBERED BY TONS OF GUYS. THAT IS DEFINETLY THE LAST TIME I EVER THINK ABOUT GOIN THERE. MAKES ME THINK, WHY DID I NOT GO TO EXIT, THATS THE CUB YOU WANNA BE IN!!!

You gotta be a retard. Lets get it through your head, since 1997 factory has been the best club in nyc and for some reason you think because exit throws a few good parties it means its better than soundfactory. JP was on point last night and to label his music as tribal funk or whatever the fuck you called it is ignorant. I think you bumped a little too hard and were stranded by the coatcheck between two sausages while the wind from the ac blew between your nuts while your prick was being stroked by a drag queen. Now get your ass back in line and shut the fuck up!!!!!!

well u are entitled to your opinion...but hey we don't have to defend SF...and JP...as far as Exit as the "PLACE U WANNA BE IN"??? uhm...yeah OK....It's interesting...I believe that as long as your positive it really doesn't matter where you are, you'll always have a good time...if u didn't have a good time last nite...then i guess you're just not a positive person...I hope u keep to your promise and never go back to SF...cos i only wanna see positive aura from positive people...peace out...as far as EXIT...well i always have a good time where ever I am..but Exit does not compare to to SF not even remotely...

usually i don't roll people when they post stupid sh!t to this bord, but what are you talking about, the factory is the hottest spot in town, and if t wasn't why were there so many heads there last night, JP was off the meter with his beats, overall it was an awsome night but there was a little too much sausage there, thinking about that (not sure if i can think) i was to f-ed up to even care cwm35.gifcwm24.gifcwm35.gifcwm24.gif

Exit! Please, SF is easly one of the best clubs anywhere. JP is a great dj. He is the guy who sets the standard for hard city style music. But exit, the sound system sucks, light show is ok. Yeah it's packed, but mostly by young raver shitty crowd, not that there is anything wrong with ravers, but it does not feal like factory. Factory is a real city club, with that hard core city feal. cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm30.gif

listen, if ya don't like it don't go...stay at exits...SF's not for everyone...as for it being the best club in ny... i might have to disagree for the fact twilo on fridays has the best dj's in the world spinning there...nothing compares to that, just my 2 cents

COX/TENAGLIA feb 18th @ twilo...nothing will top that...Peace cwm32.gif

40$ THAT IS FUCKIN NUTS, FOR 40 BUCKS THERE BETTER BE SOME BITCHES INCLUDED - NOT TO MENTION DRINKS.

yO THIS PEOPLE SUCK THEY WILL RAISE A COVER PRICE TO HAVE A BIGGER DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUEST LIST</A> 'S PRICE AND REG. PRICE (AS OPPOSE TO LOWER THE <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUEST LIST</A> PRICE) TO MAKE IT MORE OF AN INCENTIVE

i CALL IT BEND OVER POLITICS

Originally posted by Emmitt:

listen, if ya don't like it don't go...stay at exits...SF's not for everyone...as for it being the best club in ny... i might have to disagree for the fact twilo on fridays has the best dj's in the world spinning there...nothing compares to that, just my 2 cents

COX/TENAGLIA feb 18th @ twilo...nothing will top that...Peace cwm32.gif

Hmmmmm maybe JP would be spinning all over the world too, and be loved by alot more people outside the united states if he didn't have such a residency in NYC as factory.. what i'm saying is the guy spins and produces tracks that alot of people love.. but he does have a residency that he spins over 15hrs! cut the dude some slack, they dont have to be world wide to be a great dj, hey I wouldnt' wanna travel all over the world to spin On a friday night if i knew i had to go back home to new york asap to spin 15+ hrs the next night either!

Just my opinion..

XOXOXO MWWWWAHZ

Kerry

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Hands down...Twilo is the best club in NYC...Best DJ's (Junior Vasquez,Sasha&Digweed etc.), best sound system, best light show, and the most hardcore crowd....SF is too commercial and is nothing but a "Bridge and Tunnel" crowd of obnoxius monkeys!

Originally posted by emcee25:

Hands down...Twilo is the best club in NYC...Best DJ's (Junior Vasquez,Sasha&Digweed etc.), best sound system, best light show, and the most hardcore crowd....SF is too commercial and is nothing but a "Bridge and Tunnel" crowd of obnoxius monkeys!

Where the hell do these ignorant assholes come from????? STFU.. What the hell makes you think that you are so much better than everyone at SF? You live in Manhattan? Oh wow.. That's impressive! Asshole..

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

Hmmmmm maybe JP would be spinning all over the world too, and be loved by alot more people outside the united states if he didn't have such a residency in NYC as factory.. what i'm saying is the guy spins and produces tracks that alot of people love.. but he does have a residency that he spins over 15hrs! cut the dude some slack, they dont have to be world wide to be a great dj, hey I wouldnt' wanna travel all over the world to spin On a friday night if i knew i had to go back home to new york asap to spin 15+ hrs the next night either!

Just my opinion..

XOXOXO MWWWWAHZ

Kerry

opinion well taken, i agree with ya on the fact JP is pretty good...i go to SF a lot, but recently i've been hitting twilo on fri...the energy level there is just to crazy! cwm32.gif

Originally posted by Emmitt:

recently i've been hitting twilo on fri...the energy level there is just to crazy! cwm32.gif

its called lots of E, And meth......... oh and red bull...

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Where the hell do these ignorant assholes come from????? STFU.. What the hell makes you think that you are so much better than everyone at SF? You live in Manhattan? Oh wow.. That's impressive! Asshole..

Zoya,

why do you take this so personel? this guy is just stating his opinion. you do what makes you happy, right? so, that's all that matters.

Originally posted by nycedee:

Zoya,

why do you take this so personel? this guy is just stating his opinion. you do what makes you happy, right? so, that's all that matters.

Because ignorant and stupid ppl annoy the hell out of me.. And he's not just stating an opinion, he's offending a lot of ppl including myself. I can ignore him or yell at him. I feel better after I give him a piece of my mind.. And then I do what makes me happy smile.gif Btw, how was Diggz without his partner?

Hey mysterious "calm the fuck down"...obviously you take this stuff way too personal and you have nothing better to do with yourself and your 2,777 posts! you fucking loser! I was just stating my opinion, but the way you came back at me just proves my point.....obnoxious!!