Clubplanet Nightlife Community

meeting new people in NYC

that is a lame excuse for new yorkers who don't have much of social life.. there are millions of different people out here.

------------------

i shall speak the truth with an honest tongue...at least on this board.. it really doesnt matter if you get offended by my posts because my posts are bs free and totally honest...honesty.. such a lonely word, everyone is so untrue...

billy joel.

very funny Keshiki...

You were the sweetest when i met you.

From what I've seen, once you get a NYCer talking, they're pretty warm. It's probably just a general distaste for all the tourists.

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

Originally posted by petrol:

very funny Keshiki...

You were the sweetest when i met you.

Oh no trust me, this one is a real COLD biatch...j/k hon!!! biggrin.gif

In response to this question...there are SO many people in NYC, the odds are in your favor of meeting new people. NYers are friendly, I swear! wink.gif

cwm37.gif

------------------

=)

I say, don't wait for people to talk to you....Let your voice be heard and get out there and socialize. Talk to a random person you see in a bar/club/gallery may it be male or female. If your sole purpose of going out is to meet a potential signifcant other then you will be missing out on tons of other things going on in this magnificent city. If you live your life and just go out and have fun then whatever you are looking for will practically fall into your life...Carpe Diem is what I say cwm35.gif

-Jamms

------------------

AIM: ynicholas face50.gif