Clubplanet Nightlife Community

John Digweed - What did I tell you people!!!

What can I say - amazing night!!

Finally got to meet ezdreamer, shadowchaser, MissIncognito and Myrlin. Sorry if I seemed a bit spaced out - that cuz I was a bit spaced out smile.gif.

Nice seeing you guys nycedee and pooh again! I was exhausted by morning, but I made it till the end.

HOpe to see y'all on President's day weekend!!

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

Originally posted by Nolimit:

twilo

10:30 am

kosheen - i'll hide u

comments?

cwm7.gif

as i went to get my coat, he played another track after "i'll hide u" what time did he finally stop?

a phenomenal journey into the realm of digworld!

you always tell us diego, our fearless leader, lol.

you fucking crack me up.

Originally posted by raver_mania:

What can I say - amazing night!!

Finally got to meet ezdreamer, shadowchaser, MissIncognito and Myrlin. Sorry if I seemed a bit spaced out - that cuz I was a bit spaced out smile.gif.

Nice seeing you guys nycedee and pooh again! I was exhausted by morning, but I made it till the end.

HOpe to see y'all on President's day weekend!!

I can't believe you were there Krish...where were you...where have you been hiding????? Sorry that we missed each other, would have loved to meet you...although I was pretty spaced out myself and hence pretty quiet and flying in a different sphere wink.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

Originally posted by flying_high:

I can't believe you were there Krish...where were you...where have you been hiding????? Sorry that we missed each other, would have loved to meet you...although I was pretty spaced out myself and hence pretty quiet and flying in a different sphere wink.gif

Hey! I'm writing you an e-mail right now!

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

Guys, just wanted to say, as a tenaglia head, first time at twilo friday, and the place was amazing, cusick was sick!! Diggers first few songs were sick! I had to get out of there though, the atitude was killing me... whats with that? Peopl bump into you and just push you out of the way, rude as hell...Is it always like that?? I have to say Cusick was so TRIBAL it was amazing, it was almost on a DT kick.. anyway... wondering what you guys thought... i went to vinyl later and DT turned it OUT till like 7:30..

Adam

------------------

House This! http://www.djadamf.com adam@djadamf.com

Originally posted by housemusic4evr:

Guys, just wanted to say, as a tenaglia head, first time at twilo friday, and the place was amazing, cusick was sick!! Diggers first few songs were sick! I had to get out of there though, the atitude was killing me... whats with that? Peopl bump into you and just push you out of the way, rude as hell...Is it always like that?? I have to say Cusick was so TRIBAL it was amazing, it was almost on a DT kick.. anyway... wondering what you guys thought... i went to vinyl later and DT turned it OUT till like 7:30..

Adam

adam you got it all wrong. twilo friday vibe is as tight as vinyl friday vibe, if not better. on overly crowded nights you're bound to run into some pushers and shovers, gotta take it in stride. if you were around at 9 am you'd have thought everyone in the joint was family and friends you've known for years....

------------------

chronic is the answer...

i have never had problems at twilo. when people bump into me i always get an dexcuse me or im sorry. rarely does that happen at other clubs. everyone there is really chill and just out to have a great time with no problems. have to agree with pooh the peeps that stay till the end all feel liek one big family. twilo has one of then best vibes i have ever felt at any club.

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

Originally posted by p00h:

Originally posted by housemusic4evr:

Adam

adam you got it all wrong. twilo friday vibe is as tight as vinyl friday vibe, if not better. on overly crowded nights you're bound to run into some pushers and shovers, gotta take it in stride. if you were around at 9 am you'd have thought everyone in the joint was family and friends you've known for years....

I'd have to agree with p00h... Early on in the evening it can get really crazy packed. We usually at least have some space to avoid some of the crowd for hours... I think it starts to thin out in the 4-5am range and just keeps getting better into the weee hours of the morning.

cwm4.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Originally posted by jammy:

p00hbear,

I hear you handled yourself rather well w/o your twilo buddy Friday. cwm34.gif

I guess I gotta book in some vacation time for this fest!

-Jamms "twilobuddy"

twilobud i feel for you as you missed one of the best sets i've ever experienced. i'm actually getting tired of having convos with people about this was the best one ever, and how does it compare to howells last week etc. anyhows, i haven't danced that hard in like a week and shit cwm35.gif now i'm gonna be en hiatus from twilo till the massive cox dt event, so your ass better get over whatever sickness you have and be ready for a sick night. i'm gonna be jonesin for my twilo and twilobuddy fix by then.

and quit wearing those damn outfits, makes it very hard to concentrate on the music. and you know i only go out for the music! cwm42.gif

------------------

chronic is the answer...