Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior dropped bombs on Saturday!!!!!

After escaping the maddness at Cracktory I headed over to Twilo.

Junior rocked the house-he is the MAN!

Now thats what I call talent! Walking into Twilo made me feel like I am at home!

Danced my ass off all night.

I'm sorry no matter what people say, Junior is the best DJ in the world. I Love Him cwm38.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

Dolphin2.gif

Wish I can say the same thing.I was out bar hopping and got shit faced,however I some how made it to Twilo,found a nice little cozy spot and fell out!!!!

I can't even remember anything,and thats bad.

Security woke me up,thank gosh he knows me.Got my coat and got me a cab.oh well,shit happens.

------------------

13 wild years of Junior Vasquez!!! DROP A HOUSE ON THAT BITCH!!!

Originally posted by nikkisticks:

After escaping the maddness at Cracktory I headed over to Twilo.

Junior rocked the house-he is the MAN!

Now thats what I call talent! Walking into Twilo made me feel like I am at home!

Danced my ass off all night.

I'm sorry no matter what people say, Junior is the best DJ in the world. I Love Him cwm38.gif

I couldn't agree with more. J.V. 100% SATISFACTION

------------------

dancebar.gif

Jammy, myself, and another friend of mine made it to Twilo by about 4, straight from Leopard Lounge. This was the first time I was at Twilo drunk! The end of Knapp was okay, individual tracks were good but altogether it kind of lacked personality, but then Junior got on. He kind of warmed up for 5-10 minutes, and then got the pots and pans out and started smashing! No joke, for half-hour he sounded like Peters!

Then my buzz ran out and we wrapped it by 6-something. It just wasn't meant to be a big Twilo weekend for me, but I was glad I checked it out anyway!

Well, he might have been spinning harder house like Peters does BUT

Please you can't compare Peters to Junior-I have trouble speaking both there names in the same sentance.

Peters on a good night, can't even compare to Junior on a bad night!

Sorry-but I only speak the truth!

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

Dolphin2.gif

Junior was awesome yet again last weekend. Desperately trying to get a track ID on one song he played....

If anyone was there the weekend before (just after his mom died) it was the first track he dropped then. He dropped it last sat at around 7:30. Starts out with really beautiful/mournful vocals and I think the chorus goes "Next to you." If anyone has any idea I'd be REALLY grateful.

Thanks!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossom like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen