Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How could I have answered that?

Originally posted by lolly:

When we are having sex, you will be yelling "Oh God!" cwm27.gif

What kind of person asks someone that?

what kind of person asks someone that? someone that truly wanted to get to know me. Someone who was in love with me....someone that wanted the best for us both.....

isn't there a part in us all that needs to see HIS face. and couldn't it be that someone your most intimate with be the person that would most resemble that, or atleast lead away to understanding even the slightest of grace...

It's interestng how sex and or making love could be viewed in so many ways. Some religion believe that the act of sex is a resemblance of the One God that is trying to unify itself again. So religion see it fleshly and carnal....but there is that moment and i hope we all can experience it...that moment when we look at our lovers eyes and see "CLARITY"

Well I can understand looking in ones eyes and finding "Clarity"-But I don't think that has anything to do with God.

Also when you see something through others-or experience this "Clarity" it is usually you seing something that you might have already known-and is now clear to you. That is what life is about meeting people who reflect to you something that inspires you and alows you to look differently apon the world and yourself.

That is part of growing up, part of human development.

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

Dolphin2.gif