Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FOR THE LAST TIME TO ALL YOU RETARDS, TWILO DOES NOT HAVE THE BEST SOUND SYSTEM !!!

For all you retards that just go and repeat some stupid ass rumor that some fucking asshole started I am going to clear it all once and for all. TWILO DOES NOT Have the best sound system. That goes for NYC and especially the world. There are dozens of places in US as well as internationally where the sound systems make TWilo's make like 15 boom boxes taped together. In NYC, VINYL, SF, and Exit are just some. Internationally, HOME, Fabric in england and Guvernment in Toronto are examples of some others. Stop repeating bullshit that other people started.

Originally posted by bastardino:

For all you retards that just go and repeat some stupid ass rumor that some fucking asshole started I am going to clear it all once and for all. TWILO DOES NOT Have the best sound system. That goes for NYC and especially the world. There are dozens of places in US as well as internationally where the sound systems make TWilo's make like 15 boom boxes taped together. In NYC, VINYL, SF, and Exit are just some. Internationally, HOME, Fabric in england and Guvernment in Toronto are examples of some others. Stop repeating bullshit that other people started.

AFter reading all of this bullshit that you typed all I could possibly say to you is to SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who r u to call people retards out there.

cwm3.gif

actually your mom has the best sound system in nyc, and i heard word is gettin out worldwide. she can be succkin the life out of my nuts and still be singin baby's got back, and it'll sound like its in surround sound! what a woman...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

After visiting twilo for the first time friday and actually getting a chance to talk to steve dash for a few there... Twilo is the hands down best system ive ever heard. PERIOD! SF, Stereo (montreal), Space (miami), Vinyl (my 2nd fav) are all runner ups, but the clarity and power of the twilo system is 2nd to none. The whole system is controlled by a computer running software that Steve Dash personally designed. The low end is really unbelievable. Yea there are systems that are "louder"...Hell, there are cheezy 10,000 watt systems in philly that are "louder" but that just means the mids are cranked up and they hurt your ears after a few moments. For anyone to compare any of the other club systems in nyc to twilo, I dont know what to say...

Adam

------------------

House This! http://www.djadamf.com adam@djadamf.com

Originally posted by jammy:

My radio in the bathroom has the best sound system! I swear I can throw phat parties in there smile.gif, just remember to wash your hands before you leave. cwm30.gif

-Jamms "comehearthedranoremix"

i'll be there tonite, 9ish good for u? and should i bring the drugs are are we good there?

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by p00h:

actually your mom has the best sound system in nyc, and i heard word is gettin out worldwide. she can be succkin the life out of my nuts and still be singin baby's got back, and it'll sound like its in surround sound! what a woman...

confirmed! Bastard's mom def. blows every other competitor away...

actually, my cube at work, know to insiders as Cube54 has the best sound system and is the best place on the entire east coast...better than twilo, factory, exit, bastards mom!!!

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

Originally posted by bastardino:

For all you retards that just go and repeat some stupid ass rumor that some fucking asshole started I am going to clear it all once and for all. TWILO DOES NOT Have the best sound system.

YES, IT DOES !

just thought i'd add my share...of course, it does

------------------

i look and there is nothing!

Originally posted by raver_mania:

People's preferances to types of music, or how good a night is opinion...ranking a system as the best in a city, state, nation or the world is fact, not opinion.

not true

i agree of course that twilo has the best system by far, but that is my opinion. some people like the way different systems are eq'ed and such. maybe some don't like bass that hits as hard as twilo's, and is softer and 'warmer'

what is fact is the sound quality and power of the system

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

not true

i agree of course that twilo has the best system by far, but that is my opinion. some people like the way different systems are eq'ed and such. maybe some don't like bass that hits as hard as twilo's, and is softer and 'warmer'

what is fact is the sound quality and power of the system

-Rob

Sorry, thats whay I meant...sound quality and power...

I'm sure no-one likes a system that is on the verge of blowing out their ear-drums!

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Sorry, thats whay I meant...sound quality and power...

I'm sure no-one likes a system that is on the verge of blowing out their ear-drums!

I AGREE!!

biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Retardino why do you put yourself through this torture? Hearing you getting hump on Sat night at Twilo gets my vote for best sound system.

------------------

Hey sugar mama come and dance with me, the smartest thing you ever did was take a chance on me!!!

To bastardio, actually Twilo does have the best rated sound system in NYC, ive read that in dj times , which is known for its accurate reporting on audio ware. Twilo uses Phazon surround speakers, plus Twilo's rectangular layout, does not repel frequencies as much as say Exit's layout(also rectangular, but the overall dimensional volume is much greater than twilo's), which in turn makes the sound richer and clearer. in terms of worldwide comparison, obviously twilo wouldnt compare to superclubs like Cream, Gatecrasher, Space, Korona and Slinky, brits know their raves better than we do unfortunately!

------------------

kroshka moya, ya po tebe skuchayu

perfecto i heard that twilo does rank up there with those clubs you mentioned if not better then some of them.

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

Originally posted by perfecto25:

To bastardio, actually Twilo does have the best rated sound system in NYC, ive read that in dj times , which is known for its accurate reporting on audio ware. Twilo uses Phazon surround speakers, plus Twilo's rectangular layout, does not repel frequencies as much as say Exit's layout(also rectangular, but the overall dimensional volume is much greater than twilo's), which in turn makes the sound richer and clearer. in terms of worldwide comparison, obviously twilo wouldnt compare to superclubs like Cream, Gatecrasher, Space, Korona and Slinky, brits know their raves better than we do unfortunately!

well i'll take sasha and digweeds word for it as i heard them in an interview directly state that it was the best "w/o a doubt" digweed, and some others that were pretty good included fabric, space, cream..

Cream which is one that you named was installed by the twilo people(phazon) along w/ Home, Renaissance, Guverment, Crobar etc.

i've also heard that other dj's including carl cox have said its the best, so...

-Rob

------------------

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by allnight23:

But what is the purpose of this conversation., people don't get all stressed out about the system, You like some club more than the other than just be there. Sentiments.

yea your right bro

i think imma open up my own club.. bust out the aiwa mini-system w/ 5 DISC CD CHANGER FOR HOURS OF CONTNUOUS MUSIC!!!

rolleyes.gif

------------------

hmr3.gif

hey rob how much to get in your club, i will have to check it out!!!! heard those aiwa speakers pump!!!!

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J