Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new NY plates

did anyone notice the new ugly blue NY license plates(uglier than yellow NJ plates) ? in 2 yrs or so all NY vehicles will carry that ugly blue license plates.. that is such a shame... because the current NY plate has symbolized NY for years.. too bad really bad.

Actually the reason they did it is to get all the illegal cars off the road. The people w/ no insurance and/or registrations. In 2 years those people will have to get new plates. Very good idea in my opinion. They actually look pretty nice. I like them.

i like the idea of getting rid of all the illegal videos but they should've picked a different method because i love NY license plates they are somewhat symbol of NY.

Originally posted by lowmazda:

Actually the reason they did it is to get all the illegal cars off the road. The people w/ no insurance and/or registrations. In 2 years those people will have to get new plates. Very good idea in my opinion. They actually look pretty nice. I like them.

------------------

i shall speak the truth with an honest tongue...at least on this board.. it really doesnt matter if you get offended by my posts because my posts are bs free and totally honest...honesty.. such a lonely word, everyone is so untrue...

billy joel.