Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ohh SHIT! i got 86ed from EXIT!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cwm39.gif

So when will i see u at TWILO..,damn nobody better not miss PVD!!! it will be one of the special nights in the city....then nafter that everyone go to the unified rave in westchester where Christopher lawrence is spinning!! cwm28.gif

------------------

"Just remember boys and girl..Ravers dont stumble and fall...we TRIP and ROLL"

Originally posted by theorynyc:

Let me get this straight...you walk into a club with Ecstasy and K and have a problem with the fact that you were thrown out?!!? You must be joking me. Drugs are fucking illegal you idiot!!! If anything you should be thanking EXIT for not sending you're stupid ass to jail. I'm sorry but you have not exactly helped the "racial discrimination" cause for yourselves now after this story. I apologize to all the asians out there who are being apparently mis treated but you know what? I was there this past Friday and once again all you guys hang out in the same place. In the back of the man floor. So...in all honesty. If you don't want to be treated differently then perhaps you should suggest to the rest of those asians out there to not crowd together like you're all in some type of cult!!!

a) why shouldnt they stick together

B) lets see whos rascist now

c) most of them cant even talk english...how are they supposed to communicate with others

d) why should they associate with asses like you who are very narrow minded and ethnocentric

e)thats right "E"...as long as everyone is having a good time then its all good! because thats what its all about!

TWILO>>>>>>the light is shining!

cwm15.gif

------------------

"Just remember boys and girl..Ravers dont stumble and fall...we TRIP and ROLL"