Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best soundsystem in the city......

w/o a doubt STEREO

-Stereohead

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by j303j:

twilo never mind best in the city one of the best in the world.

yeah i think i was told twilo has the second best system in the WORLD... Fabric in england is number one

------------------

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"i am drowning in a sea of randomness" --me~hi chach (o:

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

my sincerest apologies... but AL TOLD ME THAT.. ITS ALL HIS FAULT DONT YELL AT ME cwm14.gifcwm14.gifcwm14.gif hehe.. i still think twilo is numero uno no matter what lies AL tell me hehe

------------------

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Originally posted by schwingep:

This thread again?

Okay It's Twilo, then Vinyl

Rob I didn't know we had Stereo in the city? :P

- Pete

cool.gif

i'm with you on that one . . .

rob when are we hittin up stereo? rolleyes.gif

pete i think rob is probably being obnoxious in the direction of some retard how answered "stereo" in a pervious thread about nyc . . . that is *just* a guess though . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

[This message has been edited by brandie (edited 01-25-2001).]

Originally posted by spoonyd:

I'm down with a Stereo road trip. Bring it ON! Just make it in a while, when I have some flow.

I also think I Toronto road trip is in order - I'll supply the crash pad and the door comps.

toronto sounds like a plan.. lets go

------------------

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

aside from the Twilo, exit, SF, ect..

The system that "blew my mind" was at the CREAM rave in Montrael this past labor day weekend.

I'd say 50,000 peeps and a system that boomed with a clear mix of highs and lows and NO echo.

unbelievable.

------------------

aim: djmikedr

DJmikeDR@aol.com

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

u guys actually think the soundsystem in twilo is better than exit and SF....i dont know about that....exit and sf is definatly louder than love.

loudness doesn't equal superiority. factory's system is distorted and staticy, and just hurts your ears and the bass doesnt' even hit that hard. i do think exit has a good clean system, just doesn't hit that hard.

twilo is clear and crisp and the hits harder(bass) then factory and exit combined

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by theorynyc:

Look, Twilo is great and all, but the place is tiny!!! It's closer to a lounge than a club guys. And as for the systems? SF By far, with EXIT coming up 2nd.

your joking right?

exit = no bass

factory = make your ears bleed its so distorted

twilo = best system in the world even stated by world class dj's

and its the size of a lounge? it was bigger then factory til they added the new level

-Rob

------------------

hmr3.gif

Look, Twilo is great and all, but the place is tiny!!! It's closer to a lounge than a club guys. And as for the systems? SF By far, with EXIT coming up 2nd.

Get da FUCK out of here, SF best system.

RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Sorry man BUT TWILO has the best system period!!!!!!!!Maybe your gettin the clubs confused but Twilo definetly Shits on the rest, but SF is definetly second in MY book.

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

your joking right?

exit = no bass

factory = make your ears bleed its so distorted

twilo = best system in the world even stated by world class dj's

and its the size of a lounge? it was bigger then factory til they added the new level

-Rob

True that.

BSG

------------------

Just saying no to drama.

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

Get da FUCK out of here, SF best system.

RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Sorry man BUT TWILO has the best system period!!!!!!!!Maybe your gettin the clubs confused but Twilo definetly Shits on the rest, but SF is definetly second in MY book.

hey, i go to sf and exit all the time, but without a doubt twilo has the best system in the city, probably in the states. it's not about loudness - any system can have volume. it's about clarity and fullness when it is cranked up. twilo def. has the best highs and lows - the sound surrounds you like liquid - clear, rich, distinct, and loud enough to reverberate throughout your body, without ever hurting your ears. sf's sound gets shrilly when cranked and exit doesn't have the warmth. ask draper and jp, they'll prolly tell you the same thing - just my guess ...

alright i have to jump in, im not a fan of twilo but they do have the best system in the city, exit is mad loud but twilo is as crisp as you can get. your ears dont ring when you walk out of there, its like you were never at a club

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

After being to stereo id have to say its loud, but vinyl has a much warmer feel to it. Soundfactory sounds good but peters definitely pushes it too hard... I think it would sound better if he didnt push it so hard. I'm experiencing twilo for the first time tomorrow... but I mean, steve dash is the man and I can only assume he keeps his own club sounding better then everyone else's for business purposes.

Adam

------------------

House This! http://www.djadamf.com adam@djadamf.com