Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best soundsystem in the city......

As far as sound systems go it's a toss up between Exit and Twilo. The Steven Dash system at Twilo is famous around the world and it should be because it's rediculous! But the system at Exit is sick too. Limelight gets my vote for the worst and SF is somewhere in between.

I think that my ear drums are still busted from the last time I was at Factory!

As far as I'm concerned that loud bass sucks - I can't even enjoy the music when my ears are pounding in my head! cwm31.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

Dolphin2.gif

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

EXIT = no bass

i dont think so....if the damn soundsystem in exit was at twilo lets say.....then people there will be no arguement

Mmmm.....I disagree......on the contrary, I think if the Exit system was at Twilo we'd all be tone deaf.....

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

TWILO by a long shot...Factory doesn't even come close..I agree that it's loud, but in terms of clarity of the highs-mids-and lows it's terrible..it's more like noise/distortion than music....loudness isn't everything! That just goes to show you that your not looking at it from the right perspective.

In November I met and talked to Danny Tenaglia when he was playing at Stereo in Montreal and he said that it was currently the best sound system of any venue that he has ever played in terms or pure quality with Twilo a close runner up. Not saying that he is the expert or that it hasn't changed by now - just reporting the news.

I've been to both and they are both amazing but I think I liked Stereo better.

I live in Canada boys and girls so if anyone's staging any road trips to Montreal or Toronto (I would recommend Montreal first) and feels like meeting Mr. Dick let me know and I'll be glad to show up smile.gif

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

alraight that still answer my question...i guess igotta check out a mag or something!

hey exit2heaven I like that sig.......I have the full video for that clip.....Jo Derry from the UK......he pretty sick on the strings huh...... cwm12.gif

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me