Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SASHA & DIGWEED 4 YR ANNIVERSARY

Just wanted to give you guys the heads up on the 4 yr annoversary. It's going to be on friday, March 30th. It's supposed to be April but I don't think Sasha will be back in April. Since he is playing the music conference, I'm assuming that's why they pushed up the anniversary date to March. So make any minor adjustments.

ta ta!

OMG I cant wait there gonna rip shit up.

Like always S&D cant be fucked with. Guess its gonna be a long night that night(another open to close shift) guess ill see everyone under the ball say 4ish!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cwm32.gif

------------------

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours.

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL

how the fuck you gonna change an anniversary? there's something very shady going on with sasha me thinks. oh well who gives a fuck. diggers is the king of twilo, and the wmc should act, to some extent, as crowd control for that night.

------------------

chronic is the answer...

so much for the 4 year being on my bday this year..

*sigh*

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by p00h:

how the fuck you gonna change an anniversary? there's something very shady going on with sasha me thinks. oh well who gives a fuck. diggers is the king of twilo, and the wmc should act, to some extent, as crowd control for that night.

wmc will be over by then, and for those who are going to it, that will be S+D twice in 5 days. that's fucking *drool*