Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Completely warped sleep schedule - Help

ooana

Okay, my sleep schedule is completely warped and I've a REALLY important conference call at 9am. Aaaaaaaargh.

Honestly folks, any recomendations for a sleeping pill that won't make me totally disfunctional tomorrow? Well, at least not more disfunctional than I already am?

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by ooana:

Okay, my sleep schedule is completely warped and I've a REALLY important conference call at 9am. Aaaaaaaargh.

Honestly folks, any recomendations for a sleeping pill that won't make me totally disfunctional tomorrow? Well, at least not more disfunctional than I already am?

-Oo

Hey Oo.

After I took a trip to korea for a week I got back and found myself trying to sleep, but always waking up at 3am and unable to go back to sleep... after that I couldn't get to sleep until 2 or so in the afternoon.

I just went to the drug store and bought some unisom (over the counter). It knocked me out in 30 minutes and I slept like a baby, but could still wake up when I needed to.

I've got some if you want to have one. I'm about to head to midtown as well... have to pick something up from work.

//sariman

------------------

clubplanet_sig.gif

-Oo

you could move to Australia, it's summer time @ 4:15 pm over here wink.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...............trying to make it into the country b4 the dinner meetup!---------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Ben, you rock.

And australia....absofuckinlootely. I NEED warm weather.

Get ready for a brisk arival to NY. Its freakin' friggid here!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

If I didn't say it already, Ben is awesome. I owe you, Ben. BIGTIME.

-Oo

------------------

Ben, you rock.

And australia....absofuckinlootely. I NEED warm weather.

Get ready for a brisk arival to NY. Its freakin' friggid here!

-Oo

tell me about it...but one of the good things about beying delayed so much is that I only get a lil bit of winter wink.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...............trying to make it into the country b4 the dinner meetup!---------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

just sleep whenever you want to. i've found my problem is waking up or staying awake. i've also found the remedy in crack. keep a foil hit ready on your nightstand, set your alarm, and when it barely gives you consciousness to reach for the hit and lighter, then light up and you're good to go

------------------

"real fucking high"

Originally posted by deanna11:

i've found my problem is waking up or staying awake.

Then what are you doing awake now? Already reached for the hit and lighter? cwm13.gif

------------------

Relax, it was just a dream... you're awake now and your nightmares will begin...

caveman.gif

Ben's suggestion did the trick.

All up and ready for this call. Thanks guys.

Those of you who know why my sleep schedule has been a bit mucky...thanks :-) Hopefully things will be back to normal soon!

-Oo

------------------

Oh and Dienna, I'll keep that suggestion in mind, sister. ;-)

-Oo

------------------

Originally posted by rickyd54:

Ooana, I was wondering if you got my msg.? I wanted to thank you once again for the hospitality that I received from you at the club at at the home abode. I had a great time with all the people that I met and say hi to noiseboy for me

Rick

Yep, got your message and replied. Mike said hi too! Look forward to seeing you again and it was my pleasure :-)

-Oo

------------------

Ooana, that was for informational purposes ONLY. yes, amazing as it is, some people don't know these little things. ya know: like clear nail polish on frays, cucumber slices on puffy eyes, towel under the door, martha stewart holiday decorating, foil hit on the nightstand, etc.

------------------

"real fucking high"