Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AT&T/Verizon Question

Hey guys...my cell plan is ending and I need to get another one. What kind of plan to you guys recommend? I've had Verizon with no complaints, although their deal has changed since I had mine...AT&T has a great deal however I'm hearing lots about it having bad service and quality...any suggestions/reviews? Thanx smile.gif

------------------

This weeks gigs:

Friday - Paco's titty bar

Saturday - Twilo Closet

PM for guestlist

i would love to hear someones opinion on this..my phone i up too...must be a year..lol

Heyyyy..how are you???

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

Hey guys...my cell plan is ending and I need to get another one. What kind of plan to you guys recommend? I've had Verizon with no complaints, although their deal has changed since I had mine...AT&T has a great deal however I'm hearing lots about it having bad service and quality...any suggestions/reviews? Thanx smile.gif

I personally had at&t i think THEY SUCK! the SERVICE IS HORRABLE! i dont think i ever had one phone call where a person could hear me the whole time.. i have MCI now, and think they are wonderful! I wouldn't turn my mci phone in for anything!

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Guest dabiatchka

Personally I have Sprint and it is perfect for me. Pretty good reception and plans. My friend has Voice Stream though and it sucks big time. They put these card kinda chip things in your phone and she has to constantly get it replaced and go to the service center. She barely gets reception any time I call her. So I'd stay away from them. Cellular One and Verizon I heard are good though.