Clubplanet Nightlife Community

getting laid. . .

off. Just got the pink slip yesterday. guess that's what I get for working for a .com consulting company. doh.

So, who else is unobligated during the day or expects to be in the near future? we can start have big 'ol day time meetups if things keep going at this rate.

time to explore the city during daylight hours.

------------------

DM

oh god, i'm really sorry to hear that!! don't go into a huge depression and stop washing and shaving and all that.....hopefully you'll find something new soon. so can we expect to see you making 1000 posts a day now?

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

it's not that bad. I'm not really bummin, esp. because I knew it was coming.

last night I got to drink free guinness and was interviewed by a news crew. good way to start things off. And, ended-up having a very good date with the hottie that used to sit next to me at work (she got fired too).

So, no sympathy needed, but a free drink now and then would be appreciated. ;-)

Oh, and UKNJ, I'll keep up with myself, lest I end-up with some crazy hairdo!

Originally posted by bre5379:

Awww.....sorry to hear that sweetie!

Breann

------------------

DM

Originally posted by dmgreenz:

it's not that bad. I'm not really bummin, esp. because I knew it was coming.

last night I got to drink free guinness and was interviewed by a news crew. good way to start things off. And, ended-up having a very good date with the hottie that used to sit next to me at work (she got fired too).

So, no sympathy needed, but a free drink now and then would be appreciated. ;-)

Oh, and UKNJ, I'll keep up with myself, lest I end-up with some crazy hairdo!

Well I am glad you have a positive attitude about it! I will give you all the drinks you want!

Breann

I was there at Rebar last night as well..... I was playing matchmaker for all the peeps in my company who got laid off, but were too shy to go up to recruiters and p1mp themselves out...... smile.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

May be the perfect opertunity to start up your own .com, or go it alone at something. It's worth thinking about now you have the time cwm1.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by Crackorn:

You need booze and a hooker FAST. I'll be by your place in 15 minutes.

Youre a hooker now??? cwm13.gif

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "It's better to be baked, not fried!" - GrOOvE

- Myrlin's ho!

Originally posted by Crackorn:

Like you didn't know? C'MON!!

Oh well hmmm....So uhh, who's your pimp, I need to, I mean, I know someone who is in need of your services. Gimme contact info. Going rates, yada yada...

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "It's better to be baked, not fried!" - GrOOvE

- Myrlin's ho!

and, Vejita even hooked me up with a guinness (even though they were free). good man.

I actually met some potential employers. I was there with 3 of my other transplanted friends - all laid off. and, I more of my friends from other companies got laid off today.

Thanks Bre - that's sweet. I'll probably just want one though. I'm a lightweight.

If you wanna keep your job, pretend not to know me. ;-)

Originally posted by vejita:

I was there at Rebar last night as well..... I was playing matchmaker for all the peeps in my company who got laid off, but were too shy to go up to recruiters and p1mp themselves out...... smile.gif

------------------

DM

[This message has been edited by dmgreenz (edited 02-01-2001).]