Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells - GU Nubreed

So picked up a few CD's yesterday (Sasha Ibiza, Lawler-NUbreed) and of course, Danny Howell's Nubreed.

Listened to most of the first cd this morning and I have to say, its awesome. What do I think of when I hear this cd? "Sex" and "Groove"

If you have not had the oppurtunity to hear it, listen to it. Its very well mixed, follows a great tempo and its quite good. And you can most likely, depending on your mood, get busy with it hehe

My 2 cents wink.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

"The light, the glimmering light of her eyes, the shining exuberance of hope, the sparkling smile, Thats Life"

bknight.gif

Originally posted by pulsedriver:

Thanks Myrlin!!

Hey did you get the chance to listen to Hawtin?

I listened to the first 25 minutes of his set in Barcelona....pretty BOOM BOOM 3 beat BOOMISH

Not really what I like to listen to at home, maybe a club would be better....hehe

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

"The light, the glimmering light of her eyes, the shining exuberance of hope, the sparkling smile, Thats Life"

bknight.gif

Myrlin - you just bought 2 of my favorite CDs ... Sasha's Ibiza and Howells' Nubreed ... Lawler's Nubreed is great too, lots of fun but not something I can listen to daily. Howells' Nubreed though ... that's in heavy rotation. Disk 2 is my workout anthem - nothing keeps me going on the threadmill like this. ENJOY! smile.gif - Mel

Getting busy with Danny Howell's Nocturnal Frequencies is one of the first things I did after I bought it! Now he's a Danny Howell's fan too!!! NuBreed is also great for that...

Myrlin, how do you like the Steve Lawler NuBreed? I hear it's tribal & sexy...it's on my list for my next HMV excursion, as well as Pete Tong Essential... let me know what you think!!!!

Originally posted by shugabooga:

, as well as Pete Tong Essential... let me know what you think!!!!

Does Tong trainwreck on his Cd's too?

Rofl

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

bknight.gif