Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question from all the girls to the guys...

Originally posted by jolie1:

what the difference is from being his "girl" and his "girlfriend"???

at a club, my "girl" is just that, my yummy, mine, but not neccesarly exclusive.

meaning that among the right group of people, sharing is even cool.

When someone uses the term "girlfriend", I tend to keep my distance. just to be safe/respectful.

------------------

I "AM" DJ Mike D'R.

spell it right!

Honestly,

It depends on the guy, cause I've been with my Girl for 3 years and I call her my girl.

obviously. Anyway. Sometimes guys refer to their girlfriends as thier girls because they don't like to use the term girlfriend

because it sounds less possesive. To think of a Girl as "My girl" makes it less mutual.

I do it because I'm lazy and girlfriend is a longer word than Girl.

Hope i answered your question

Peace, love, and double stacked zorros!!

girl= yeah we have a relationship, but i still go out and flirt my ass off. (wether the guy goes farther that flirting totally depends on the way he is.)...i.e. If i use "girl" i may do some flirting....but thats where it ends. Totally against cheating, its been done to me before, and i think that probably one of the worst things that you can do to a person.

Girlfriend= this is my sweetie, and i cant look at anyone else the way i look at her.

thats the way i think it is. but remember...thats OMO. cwm35.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

girl= yeah we have a relationship, but i still go out and flirt my ass off. (wether the guy goes farther that flirting totally depends on the way he is.)...i.e. If i use "girl" i may do some flirting....but thats where it ends. Totally against cheating, its been done to me before, and i think that probably one of the worst things that you can do to a person.

Girlfriend= this is my sweetie, and i cant look at anyone else the way i look at her.

thats the way i think it is. but remember...thats OMO. cwm35.gif

that comment about what girlfriend means to you was so cute, glad to know there are guys out there who look at their girlfriends like that, ur a sweet guy

cwm38.gif

Originally posted by pgroove:

Speaking purely from experience, I think that "girl" is a bit more loose than "girlfriend". "Girlfriend" implies a stronger commitment and a more serious nature. "Girl" is just more fun.

On second thought, I really have no clue.

i agree with the above... although, it could be used both ways. I don't think i would use either, usually just say, "this is the girl i'm having sex with"....

Originally posted by Crackorn:

Same here.

Geez, I'm with you guys! Well my b/f has always called me his g/f so I think we're OK...I'll have to keep close tabs on his referrals to me from now on though! cwm31.gif Like I don't have enough stress in my life, now I gotta worry about being his girl!!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Hey jolie1 to answer this very blunt its like this if A guy says in a club "fellas this is my girl" that basically means that shes not really his girlfriend but they can either be people just starting to get in a relationship, or just really good friends. I hope this info helped you out cuz if not im sorry cwm36.gif .

------------------

yinyang.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL!!! peacesymbol.gif