Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone Ever been To WILDWOOD NJ? (help) Haha

Ok, well im planning 3 trips for this summer, one being Ibizia in Sept for the closing party's another being LA, for a few weeks to see Some old friends, and another for wildwood Nj, first week of june. Iv been there before, i was wondering if u guys nea if there were any cool clubs in wildwood, and kinda a run down. i like House, Trance, Tipical, So, Anyone help? lol

i no its 4 months away, but im kinda a freak baout things, lol

*me*

------------------

"kill a kandy kid"

4 FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

"do u need some help wit your dick?"

:)

if you are serious about this, then hell i don't know what to say. there are from time to time parties/raves in some of the crappy little clubs down there, but on a normal night the music is pretty bad at the clubs. (Quo Vadis and Stardust are the two biggest) You can go to Philly for some decent clubs, but it is like 1.5 hrs to get there. If you are going to wildwood, i would say just enjoy the craptacularness of NJ and enjoy the free clean beach. Go ride the Nor' Easter.

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

"and remember Kids, You Can't spell cracKed out with K"

aol IM=MikE420DKE

God, speaking of flashbacks....the last time i was in wildwood was memorial day week 1994. There was four shootings that weekend, one outside my hotel room. Haven't been back since.

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

Wildwood is super cheesy, but a lot of fun. You can get bootleg CDs right on the boardwalk. As far as clubs go, head over to AC and check out Studio 6. The music is very hardcore house and trance and it's open til noon. Also, they are opening an expansion on Memorial Day.