Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cheetah Last Night.....

The first night of the network party was pretty dope...

First off the friggin playmate that was there was the hottest girl I've ever seen in my whole life!!!!

Secondly, Jason Priestley is a dork but his girl probably had to be the Second hottest girl I've ever seen!!! I was about to bitch slap him and take his woman. cwm27.gif

Third, that kid Al Santos from Ronkonkoma who's plays the wise ass kinda player kid on the new show on the wb, grosse pointe is maaad cool I was chillen with that kid for a while, he was lovin my girls. So he was chillen with us doin mad shots (which were free by the way)

I'd say it was a good turnout definitely good lookin crowd, and the music was good.

Just in case anybody gave a fuck cwm16.gif

Originally posted by sarahb:

Jason Priestly was there? Didn't see him. It was a pretty dope party though. I must say, JayZ's bodyguard dude is a dick--he likes to push people around. Not very nice, JayZ.

You seen JayZ? Or just his bodyguard? Which one was he? Did you hear what happend to priestley's girl? I heard (just heard) that she broke down a door got grabbed by a bouncer, tried to hit the bouncer, squirmed away and tried to run, No idea what all that craziness is about? How hot was that blonde playmate? It's so wierd though she was like signing girls chests all night?

JayZ was there. He never looks like he's having fun when he's out. It's kind of sad. But yeah, his douchebag bodyguard tends to push you if you so much as walk past. It's pretty annoying. He was like that at Eugene a couple weeks ago, and I saw some dude ready to throw punches. But he's like 6'3" 300 lbs cwm19.gif so I think the guy backed down. heeheehee. Star Jones was there too, and Monie Love, and Ananda Lewis among others. But you probably wouldn't have seen them, b/c they don't socialize, these people. It's like, why come to a club to listen to your own music(in JayZ's case) and just sit at a table with a bucket of Dom in front of you? Get over the fear that people are going to be on your nuts and get up and dance! Right?

Get over the fear that people are going to be on your nuts and get up and dance! Right?

Yo I'm definitely feelin that! The Playmate had no problem struttin her shit around. She was just havin a good time doin her thing. Were all these people downstairs? How the fuck did I miss all these people I looovveee Ananda. Priestley was chillen up in the little vip room in the back of the main floor. You goin next week? I think this party is gonna blow up real fast (which I'm actually not to excited about, I like the house/college party feel at a club)

No, most of them were upstairs. The downstairs room at Cheetah scares me. It's got the most bizzare vibe down there. I don't know what it is. I didn't see the playmate. What was her name? Yeah, I'll probably check it out again next week. My friend throws the party so I'll definately give her props for throwing a pretty decent bump. cwm7.gif

sarah bee

No, most of them were upstairs. The downstairs room at Cheetah scares me. It's got the most bizzare vibe down there. I don't know what it is. I didn't see the playmate. What was her name? Yeah, I'll probably check it out again next week. My friend throws the party so I'll definately give her props for throwing a pretty decent bump. cwm7.gif

sarah bee

You know Donny? The playmate was that slammin blonde girl chillen by the DJ booth. We were all chillen over there with Jared, he went to high school with one of my boys.

I don't know Donny, I know darinda. I didn't even see the girl you're talking about, but do I even really care?! not really...will you be there next week?

I'll be there, Donny is one of the guys throwin the party, I'm sure it's a collaboration of people, they probably definitely know each other. Does your friend have blonde hair, pretty girl who was wearing a white coat?

Originally posted by whodamanbb:

I have to agree with everything you said except, Jason Priestley is no Dork! He is one of the coolest people around!

AWWWW whodaman, do you like Jason? I'm sorry I didn't know you guys were so close. Next time I have an opinion on something or someone when your around. I'll make sure not to share it with anyone. OKAAYYY. Good.