Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saci

saci is fun if your with the right crowd. i frequent it often, since it opened last april. hottest chicks, more chicks than dudes, average music, nice sound system. i usually start there, then head to twilo around 3ish to finish a night off. it's your NYC 'scene', trendy spot. fridays are their signature nights, you should definitely check it out once!

True that Friday's WERE their biggest night...but now the Clique party from Cheetah has moved there on Thursdays...didnt make the opening last night...but Thursdays at Cheetah were pretty hot for a while. The Clique crowd's got a lot of Factory and World heads...so if those are your type of spots...this is a nice spot for a new party.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by gravity:

True that Friday's WERE their biggest night...but now the Clique party from Cheetah has moved there on Thursdays...didnt make the opening last night...but Thursdays at Cheetah were pretty hot for a while. The Clique crowd's got a lot of Factory and World heads...so if those are your type of spots...this is a nice spot for a new party.

bro, not everybody likes that factory and world heads crowd...they're fridays specifically don't let B+T and that crowd in. it's got brazilian owners who try to keep the crowd international if anything, models, etc...cheetah's thursday were alright, but nothing special at all, and the crowd was decent but doesn't sniff friday nights. not trying to argue, i'm thursdays will be big there, but friday is still the shit.

i'm curious how last night did...any word?

Originally posted by nycedee:

bro, not everybody likes that factory and world heads crowd...they're fridays specifically don't let B+T and that crowd in. it's got brazilian owners who try to keep the crowd international if anything, models, etc...cheetah's thursday were alright, but nothing special at all, and the crowd was decent but doesn't sniff friday nights. not trying to argue, i'm thursdays will be big there, but friday is still the shit.

i'm curious how last night did...any word?

Can you tell me where in my post I said that Thursdays were better than Fridays...I made mention of the fact that Thursdays will now be a BIG night as well...Clique has a big following and the kid asked how it was LAST NIGHT...specifically to know how THIS PARTICULAR party was...so I gave him a brief description of what to expect...unlike YOU who decided to discuss what Fridays are like...great way to answer a specific question...

And also...what the fuck kind of comment or relevance is there to B&T not being allowed into Saci on Friday...thats the biggest joke I've ever heard...also, since when is Sunnyside QUEENS not considered B&T...

cwm25.gif

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by preludeboy:

bet you guys never knew that saci was once a korean club... it was called diablo.

Bet you never knew that the NYU dorms were once called Paladium.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Can you tell me where in my post I said that Thursdays were better than Fridays...I made mention of the fact that Thursdays will now be a BIG night as well...Clique has a big following and the kid asked how it was LAST NIGHT...specifically to know how THIS PARTICULAR party was...so I gave him a brief description of what to expect...unlike YOU who decided to discuss what Fridays are like...great way to answer a specific question...

And also...what the fuck kind of comment or relevance is there to B&T not being allowed into Saci on Friday...thats the biggest joke I've ever heard...also, since when is Sunnyside QUEENS not considered B&T...

cwm25.gif

True that Friday's WERE their biggest night...but now the Clique party from Cheetah has moved there on Thursdays.

what does that insinuate?? you're assuming that thursday will be bigger because the clique crew is there? based off of what, you're experience at cheetah? whatever.

i'm disagreeing with you about thursdays becoming bigger than fridays. have you been to saci fridays? or clique thursdays at cheetah?

i used to run a list there when it opened in april, nothing big, small time, but i ran if for my friends who throw the party, (incidently from QUEENS too), trust me, they don't want to attract that crowd. i'm grouping B+T with World and SF.

not everybody from QUEENS is B+T or SF heads or World heads. dumbass

actually, i think that saturday's is their best night, fridays were definteley good, but definteley has died out, i was there 2 weeks ago, and there were maybe 150 people in there, ....as for thursdays now, the "clique" crowd is definteley dominated by b & t, ,not too selective at the door, where fridays and saturdays are defitneley more picky on who they let in, and the crowd is definteley more "chi-chi".

True that Friday's WERE their biggest night...but now the Clique party from Cheetah has moved there on Thursdays.

what does that insinuate?? you're assuming that thursday will be bigger because the clique crew is there? based off of what, you're experience at cheetah? whatever.

i'm disagreeing with you about thursdays becoming bigger than fridays. have you been to saci fridays? or clique thursdays at cheetah?

i used to run a list there when it opened in april, nothing big, small time, but i ran if for my friends who throw the party, (incidently from QUEENS too), trust me, they don't want to attract that crowd. i'm grouping B+T with World and SF.

not everybody from QUEENS is B+T or SF heads or World heads. dumbass

"Dumbass"...pure B&T nonesense spilling from your trap.

Anyway...its pretty insightful of you to "group B&T with World & SF"...what a fantastic sociological commentary. And BTW...EVEYONE from Queens IS B&T...or do you not know what B&T actually means...

For the record...I have been to Cheetah on Thursday-Sat...used to do a list there as well...and have been to Saci on both Friday and Saturday. In terms of Clique being BIG at Saci...it was a reference to the popularity of the party...new venues surely serve to attract new faces as well as those loyal to a group of promoters, venue, or party...thus, the Clique party has a chance to be just as big, if not bigger then when it was at Cheetah...and can definitely compete in terms of size/popularity to Friday night's party. The initial question was not "whats the crowd like"...however you apparently like to add your own spin to someoneELSE's question...hence, the nature of your subsequent replies.

If you wanna bring it...at least know what the fuck you are talking about...and to quote one of the geniuses of our time: "dumbass"...

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I've been to Saci a couple times, but don't think I'll venture back...I went on a Friday and the music was HORRIBLE and the crowd a little too sprinkled w/ gray haired men. BUT Clique did throw a good party at Cheetah so I'm sure Thursdays are more fun there now. smile.gif

------------------

=)

"Dumbass"...pure B&T nonesense spilling from your trap.

Anyway...its pretty insightful of you to "group B&T with World & SF"...what a fantastic sociological commentary. And BTW...EVEYONE from Queens IS B&T...or do you not know what B&T actually means...

For the record...I have been to Cheetah on Thursday-Sat...used to do a list there as well...and have been to Saci on both Friday and Saturday. In terms of Clique being BIG at Saci...it was a reference to the popularity of the party...new venues surely serve to attract new faces as well as those loyal to a group of promoters, venue, or party...thus, the Clique party has a chance to be just as big, if not bigger then when it was at Cheetah...and can definitely compete in terms of size/popularity to Friday night's party. The initial question was not "whats the crowd like"...however you apparently like to add your own spin to someoneELSE's question...hence, the nature of your subsequent replies.

If you wanna bring it...at least know what the fuck you are talking about...and to quote one of the geniuses of our time: "dumbass"...

omg, the guy asked a general question about saci thursday, nothing specific, hence my reply. i disagree with you, i think you are wrong here, i outlined it earlier with your comment about clique, look at my earlier reply.

now some 'fantastic socilogical commentary': when i reference B+T, it's not just soley geography, which is seems like you think it is. i'm generalizing world and SF, accurately in my opinion

of the type of person it attracts. i know for a fact with conversation with my friends (FROM QUEENS) who throw that party that they dont want a B+T, SF, World, and Exit crowd. you've been on a friday, did you look around at all??? doesn't seem so otherwise you'd know what i'm talking about. my advice, go there again on friday, this time look around. you don't have a clue about that place.

finally, has it ever occured to you that everybody who lives in queens may not be from there originally??? of course not, hence dumbass.

i'll battle all day with you, your comments are hysterical to me.

please insert your fantastic sociological commentary here, dumbass:

It makes a lot of sense bickering back and forth about whose been where...your friends throw the party so you've been there...MY friends MAKE THE SCENE so your friends have jobs...I've been there done that whole fucking "look where I am" shit and now stick to places that I enjoy and have crowds that are far and above having to go places where morons like you think it is still cool to go. Anyway...I havent gone to Saci fridays in a few months... as I prefer to go to Lotus, Centro Fly, or more laid back spots like Sugar or Laparue...you probably never heard of the last two until 3 seconds ago.

Furthermore...I agreed with Regina...have you never heard of such a concept? Lastly, no where in my post did I say the crowd at Clique was fantastic or what everyone likes...I just said there is a faithful following and the party has the potential to be the biggest at Saci...how many fucking times do I need to repeat myself?

How about this...you go to Lotus tonight, I'll go to Saci...and I guarantee I will see you in Saci after they laugh your ass off 14th Street before you even get up to the door.

listen gq, or whatever your name is. i've been through this before with you, remember? i've never had a problem with anybody on this board except you. now you're hiding behind a new name cuz you're an ass people knew that about you before. keep hiding loser.

you make the scene??? you make me laugh. you're a pissant, a day trader right? dime a dozen. great, you are the epitome of a fucking loser, you buy your friends. nobody respects you cuz you ain't shit, no matter how much money you make. remember what i told you before, GQ, i piss on people like you cuz you're weak and hide behind your money and different screen names. change it againg, keep hiding from your real identity you fucking loser. you are so weak, i almost feel bad for you. cuz you have money doesn't mean know shit about anything, especially the scene. get a clue, actually go buy one, we all know you can afford it.

you are a low class bitch with money, that's all, who tries to be somebody they are not by hanging out in these scene spots.

wanna keep going GQ, hahahahahaha, fucking loser!!! go get your fucking shinebox you sorry excuse for a human.

Oh and another thing nycedee...if you read my original response ("The Clique crowd's got a lot of Factory and World heads...so if those are your type of spots...this is a nice spot for a new party.")...you wouldnt have opened your fucking mouth in the first place...guess thats why you took the bridge or was it the tunnel back to your fucking hole...and havent came back with any more of your "dumbass" remarks.

HAHAHA, i knew it was you!

GQ,

you're simply outmatched, outmanned in all aspects by me, you're not even close to the same league, I told you this before, what day trading has taken away from listening???

what??? gonna come back with some racist remarks like last time, GQ?

listen gq, or whatever your name is. i've been through this before with you, remember? i've never had a problem with anybody on this board except you. now you're hiding behind a new name cuz you're an ass people knew that about you before. keep hiding loser.

you make the scene??? you make me laugh. you're a pissant, a day trader right? dime a dozen. great, you are the epitome of a fucking loser, you buy your friends. nobody respects you cuz you ain't shit, no matter how much money you make. remember what i told you before, GQ, i piss on people like you cuz you're weak and hide behind your money and different screen names. change it againg, keep hiding from your real identity you fucking loser. you are so weak, i almost feel bad for you. cuz you have money doesn't mean know shit about anything, especially the scene. get a clue, actually go buy one, we all know you can afford it.

you are a low class bitch with money, that's all, who tries to be somebody they are not by hanging out in these scene spots.

wanna keep going GQ, hahahahahaha, fucking loser!!! go get your fucking shinebox you sorry excuse for a human.

Those that are inferior and insecure need to resort to name calling as opposed to logically and corgially continuing a debate...hence the quoted brilliance at the beginning of this post.

Oh yeah...big hiding job I'm doing...I'm sure if you look, you will see when I announced the screen name change...but thats a good point you made..."dumbass" I'm going to stoop to your level of name calling and ask if you paint your face white when you go out, because I'm sure that you wouldnt dare try and step into any of these places being the dirty hindu that you are...unless of course the only reason you are there is because you are the bathroom attendant.

Furthermore...I've been in the scene well before you began checking out and sucking my dick because of my bank account...so the fact that I now have money has no baring on my knowledge or my involvement with music, clubs, etc...but I guess you got caught on the bridge the day I taught that lesson.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

[This message has been edited by gravity (edited 02-02-2001).]

OMG...are you for real...I say those who think they are the shit need to have their own message board (ahem create their own) so they can be praised for the "god" that they think they are. Pls leave the peons to dance among the losers... cwm34.gif

-Jamms "ohshiitedidisaythat"

cwm7.gif

------------------

AIM: ynicholas face50.gif

Those that are inferior and insecure need to resort to name calling as opposed to logically and corgially continuing a debate...hence the quoted brilliance at the beginning of this post.

Oh yeah...big hiding job I'm doing...I'm sure if you look, you will see when I announced the screen name change...but thats a good point you made..."dumbass" I'm going to stoop to your level of name calling and ask if you paint your face white when you go out, because I'm sure that you wouldnt dare try and step into any of these places being the dirty hindu that you are...unless of course the only reason you are there is because you are the bathroom attendant.

Furthermore...I've been in the scene well before you began checking out and sucking my deck because of my bank account...so the fact that I now have money has no baring on my knowledge or my involvement with music, clubs, etc...but I guess you got caught on the bridge the day I taught that lesson.

no GQ, you would never stoop to my level, HAHAHAHAHA, you're such a loser. who are you trying to kid?

you are what is wrong with today. losers with money.

you're jewish as i remember, and you're throwing out racist remarks?? is this correct as well, GQ??? please confirm your nationality?

do you ever look around at the parties you claim you go too??? those beauty crowds are so international, how can you be such a racist?? you are so fake to claim to go to these parties and yet be so racist. stick to the B+T parties cuz you don't belong anywhere else.

LMAO at GQ a.k.a. gravity, a.k.a. racist bastard!!

no GQ, you would never stoop to my level, HAHAHAHAHA, you're such a loser. who are you trying to kid?

you are what is wrong with today. losers with money.

you're jewish as i remember, and you're throwing out racist remarks?? is this correct as well, GQ??? please confirm your nationality?

do you ever look around at the parties you claim you go too??? those beauty crowds are so international, how can you be such a racist?? you are so fake to claim to go to these parties and yet be so racist. stick to the B+T parties cuz you don't belong anywhere else.

LMAO at GQ a.k.a. gravity, a.k.a. racist bastard!!

oh come on now kid...I'm far from racist...YOU are just a stinky fucking hindu piece of shit...end of story.

Thanks for playing...I'll wave hi to you next time I am in Lotus and see you outside being peaced the fuck out again.

LOVE,

GQ

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Yo Drama club, People need to chill, let's have some shots of vodka later on tonight, shake hand and call it a night. You both make a lot of sense but the whole thing is a non-sense. I say if we are so dissapointed with the club scene in NYC let's get our $$$ together and open up our own club. It seems a lot of people have a lot of good ideas, let' yutilize 'em