Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saci

Originally posted by gravity:

oh come on now kid...I'm far from racist...YOU are just a stinky fucking hindu piece of shit...end of story.

Thanks for playing...I'll wave hi to you next time I am in Lotus and see you outside being peaced the fuck out again.

LOVE,

GQ

how are you not a racist...read your post! god damn you are even stupider than i thought before. i don't know how you do it, i wouldn't pay a dime to be in your shoes. still LMAO at YOU!!!!

you still didn't confirm your nationality...

this is twice GQ that i own you, when will you learn??

Yeah I had to park it there to show of to all you loosers how much money I have, (jk)

Man I read this shit above and I cannot believe my eyes: name calling, showing of with how much money money one makes. People, read your posts, you never gonna get any respect from anyone. Who the fuck gives a shit about SACI and it's crowd, The point you are trying to make is so irrelevant to the life that goes on around you. It is a piss hole in the field of snow. For your own sake (and I mean it as a "friend") quit this bullshit, Have some class. BE men enough to shake hands, and apologize to each other for this crap you 've called each other. Seriously it did not reflect good on what kind of a person you are.

[This message has been edited by ultra7 (edited 02-02-2001).]

Originally posted by nycedee:

omg, the guy asked a general question about saci thursday, nothing specific, hence my reply. i disagree with you, i think you are wrong here, i outlined it earlier with your comment about clique, look at my earlier reply.

now some 'fantastic socilogical commentary': when i reference B+T, it's not just soley geography, which is seems like you think it is. i'm generalizing world and SF, accurately in my opinion

of the type of person it attracts. i know for a fact with conversation with my friends (FROM QUEENS) who throw that party that they dont want a B+T, SF, World, and Exit crowd. you've been on a friday, did you look around at all??? doesn't seem so otherwise you'd know what i'm talking about. my advice, go there again on friday, this time look around. you don't have a clue about that place.

finally, has it ever occured to you that everybody who lives in queens may not be from there originally??? of course not, hence dumbass.

i'll battle all day with you, your comments are hysterical to me.

please insert your fantastic sociological commentary here, dumbass:

The reason why this thread (and you) is soooo fucking stupid is because you keep insisting that you answered the initial question...but you so obviously didn't. In case your scrolling capabilities are as lax as your question answering capabilities...he asked how was Saci last night...and you decided to discuss Saci Fridays... Last NIGHT=THURSDAY...while I briefly said what to expect at a Clique party. From there you went into ranting and raving about B&T, SF...etc...as if you had a fucking point relevant to his question.

It doesnt matter where the fuck someone used to live...or what YOUR definition of B&T is...the fact is this: if you come to the city from out of the city you are B&T... and btw...Regina was on point in her assesment of Saci Fridays... played the fuck out a loooong time ago...the people that the promoters are TRYING to still attract for Fridays are loooong gone...so, in turn it is just another average, run of the mill club, with a bunch of poseurs standing around thinking they are the shit because they are in a once-cool club... Try Luahn, Lotus, Light, etc...if you want what you think you are getting at Saci Friday.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

b & t refers to bridge and tunnel, basically referring to jersey and brooklyn & queens people, but it is more geared towards describing, how to say it nicely "guido" crowd, you know, guys with big muscles, wifebeater's, cheezy...i think you get the picture....that is also the crowd that is definteley attached to the "clique" parties, when the guy was referring to friday parties, the crowd is geared more toward city people, people who live downtown, hang out in that model scene, dress is trendy, and "chi-chi"

Oh and another thing nycedee...if you read my original response ("The Clique crowd's got a lot of Factory and World heads...so if those are your type of spots...this is a nice spot for a new party.")...you wouldnt have opened your fucking mouth in the first place...guess thats why you took the bridge or was it the tunnel back to your fucking hole...and havent came back with any more of your "dumbass" remarks.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by gravity:

The reason why this thread (and you) is soooo fucking stupid is because you keep insisting that you answered the initial question...but you so obviously didn't. In case your scrolling capabilities are as lax as your question answering capabilities...he asked how was Saci last night...and you decided to discuss Saci Fridays... Last NIGHT=THURSDAY...while I briefly said what to expect at a Clique party. From there you went into ranting and raving about B&T, SF...etc...as if you had a fucking point relevant to his question.

It doesnt matter where the fuck someone used to live...or what YOUR definition of B&T is...the fact is this: if you come to the city from out of the city you are B&T... and btw...Regina was on point in her assesment of Saci Fridays... played the fuck out a loooong time ago...the people that the promoters are TRYING to still attract for Fridays are loooong gone...so, in turn it is just another average, run of the mill club, with a bunch of poseurs standing around thinking they are the shit because they are in a once-cool club... Try Luahn, Lotus, Light, etc...if you want what you think you are getting at Saci Friday.

cheetah thursday was the largest group of hurtin'-ass B+T'ers trying to look like hot shit, but were as far from it as can be. it's where they go when they can't get into other parties.

i don't see anything wrong with mentioning saci friday

in the post. i wasn't there last night, nor were you, so i thought i'd give some feedback on the club in general. i had a problem with the first sentence of your reply, say saci friday WAS the best, like it was over. i simply disagree. go there and see. i doubt you've even been there on friday, i don't think they'd let you in. see for yourself instead of taking somebody elses word. Regina is suddenly the end all be all??

Again, what's wrong with saying the clique party will be B+T?? was thursday nights not B+T at Cheetah?? The problem here is our definitions of B+T differ, i think yours is too narrow. have you never heard somebody describe a crowd as B+T? i respect regina's thoughts, i disagree with those as well. how would you know anyway? you've never been? and if so, when was the last time?? again, showing your true lack of intelligence by talking out of your ass again, like you always do. you have no idea, so just shut up about it. fucking go to the party before you criticize it. you're just pissed cuz they would never let you in. last week was bangin', so i'm not sure where all this is coming from that it's played out. it's fine, stick to your cheetah crowd, it doesn't matter to me.

Originally posted by nycedee:

cheetah thursday was the largest group of hurtin'-ass B+T'ers trying to look like hot shit, but were as far from it as can be. it's where they go when they can't get into other parties.

i don't see anything wrong with mentioning saci friday

in the post. i wasn't there last night, nor were you, so i thought i'd give some feedback on the club in general. i had a problem with the first sentence of your reply, say saci friday WAS the best, like it was over. i simply disagree. go there and see. i doubt you've even been there on friday, i don't think they'd let you in. see for yourself instead of taking somebody elses word. Regina is suddenly the end all be all??

Again, what's wrong with saying the clique party will be B+T?? was thursday nights not B+T at Cheetah?? The problem here is our definitions of B+T differ, i think yours is too narrow. have you never heard somebody describe a crowd as B+T? i respect regina's thoughts, i disagree with those as well. how would you know anyway? you've never been? and if so, when was the last time?? again, showing your true lack of intelligence by talking out of your ass again, like you always do. you have no idea, so just shut up about it. fucking go to the party before you criticize it. you're just pissed cuz they would never let you in. last week was bangin', so i'm not sure where all this is coming from that it's played out. it's fine, stick to your cheetah crowd, it doesn't matter to me.

It makes a lot of sense bickering back and forth about whose been where...your friends throw the party so you've been there...MY friends MAKE THE SCENE so your friends have jobs...I've been there done that whole fucking "look where I am" shit and now stick to places that I enjoy and have crowds that are far and above having to go places where morons like you think it is still cool to go. Anyway...I havent gone to Saci fridays in a few months... as I prefer to go to Lotus, Centro Fly, or more laid back spots like Sugar or Laparue...you probably never heard of the last two until 3 seconds ago.

Furthermore...I agreed with Regina...have you never heard of such a concept? Lastly, no where in my post did I say the crowd at Clique was fantastic or what everyone likes...I just said there is a faithful following and the party has the potential to be the biggest at Saci...how many fucking times do I need to repeat myself?

How about this...you go to Lotus tonight, I'll go to Saci...and I guarantee I will see you in Saci after they laugh your ass off 14th Street before you even get up to the door.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif