Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday night dinner meet-up ...

Hey everybody!

It was great meeting everyone at the dinner tonight..! Some names that come in mind particularly: merlyn, shadowchaser, MarioNY (thanks!), vampie (too short a time to meet!), Crackorn (!), rachel1997, ooana, mysteriouss, blueangel, Unbound, Aaron (what was your sn?).

It was nice meeting you again, vejita and Furnace. See you all soon..

In other news, I got fired tonight after I came back from the dinner. Bummer.

Damn dot-coms. I'm going to deal with that in the morning, once sober.

R·

[edit: putting in sn's instead of names smile.gif]

[This message has been edited by aphelion (edited 02-03-2001).]

Sorry to hear that you got axed after dinner. Hope that it all works out for you tomorrow and when ever it all gets piece together.

Nice meeting you there.

------------------

JDogg

AIM: JDoggNY2000

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur."

11icon.gif

Yo sorry to hear that, I know how it feels, I seriously know. But I say Fuck 'em.

The way it works is if you felt that they had no reason or it was too extreme of a decision than - fuck'em. If you feel that you have fucked up, don't beat yourself over the head with this I guess it wasn't ment for you. In any case stay strong. Don't let the corporate world get into you, all they care about is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

[This message has been edited by allnight23 (edited 02-03-2001).]

Originally posted by orchid21:

You forgot about me frown.gif ...sorry to hear about your job...it was really nice meeting tonight smile.gif hope to see you at TWILO the 9th.. cwm4.gif

Hey sweetie, I did not! cwm6.gif No, really though, I remembered you but.. er.. well, I guess I forgot your name-- which is probably worse than "forgetting." cwm1.gif

Nice to meet you! cwm20.gif

------------------

Aphelion

boardsig.jpg

FUCK, dude! That totally sucks..... frown.gif I'm really sorry...... accursed impending economic recessions.

In any case, it was good to see you last night..... btw, Dennis' nick is "Furnace". I just got up, so I'm focusing on feeding myself, cleaning up around here and then going to work out. I'll buzz ya a little later on........

Hopefully all this will work itself out. In the meantime, I just reposted my resume on Monster...... time to start the job hunt again......

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."