Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please Help Me Out Here.......Need Some Good Ears......

tyco

Hey peeps......just looking for some people to give my new track a listen......I'm not really sure how to classify it in musical terms but I just need some people to really listen to it and give me some decent feedback if possible.......I would really appreciate it.......Get it here

Do me a favor and don't ask me how I made it.......I'll tell you I used a few pieces of software but I don't have a studio or anything so it's nothing professional......I can't afford that stuff so I play with toys......anyhow, please listen to it from beginning to end(it's about 6 minutes long) if you can........thanks in advance.

btw, there's a little suprise for Twiloheads......peace.

Mikey

------------------

"Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

[This message has been edited by tyco (edited 02-03-2001).]

um.....HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING CHILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Hey Mikey--

I'll take a listen to your track. I would appreciate it if you would give me feedback on mine, as well:

http://www.mp3.com/headrushmusic

You can e-mail me directly at david@headrushmusic.com

I'll also be spinning one of my tracks tonight at Bar Code at 2:30 AM.

Peace,

David Christopher www.headrushmusic.com

------------------

Cyberia @ BAR CODE every Saturday. Best house and progressive DJs in NYC. Visit www.headrushmusic.com for this weekend's lineup.

Get into Cheetah for only $5! Visit www.headrushmusic.com for more details.

Original beats: Visit www.mp3.com/headrushmusic to hear my tracks.

Pooter's Trance Shack and Moonshine Distillery: The fattest radio station on the web is at www.mp3.com/stations/pooter and we're open to your submissions!

cwm12.gif WOW!! cwm30.gif Very nice, from beginning to end. I would love to hear what you can do with "real" equiptment. Very imaginative!

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

Duuuude your crushing my head!

twilo.jpg

Mikey....now that i am OUT of shock....that intro, was FUCKING AMAZING. gave me chills all over. I think that this is your path in life man...if not....one of them. You got mad talent, and props.

One thing tho. Can't you call nobody? smile.gif

Im in FL right now...but i will see you at PVD.

-Al-

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

damn thats really good mikey. so when you gonna come over and work with me in a real studio.

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

: tongue.gifulls keyboard down to the floor, as she is unable to get up after being blown away by this track::

good god, man... hehe... excellent job. If this is your excuse for not being at the meet-up, then MAYBE I'll let you slide... umm.. nah. But it's still a slammin' track -- keep it up (and while you're at it, pick up the phone every once in a while, too)!!

- meli - cwm30.gif

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

Originally posted by j303j:

damn thats really good mikey. so when you gonna come over and work with me in a real studio.

Mikey-Fuckin HOT bro..............Joe-we'll be there soon. you know what beats were laying down. cwm1.gif

-A

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Yo Mikey-

Im really pumped to hear it but for some reason I cant get it on the computer IM on...so As soon as I get homeI will give it a listen.

Ill call ya in a bit.

-Az

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"