Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Set 2nite @ Tunnel + Random Stuff

Whassup. Tonite at the Tunnel, listen carefully for the following tracks to be played sometime during the course of the night:

1) Sexbomb (Acapella)

2) Sexbomb (Dave Marino + Tim Static Remix)

3) Sexbomb (Corbett + Troia Mix)

4) In My House (My first ever produced track that I couldn't get signed but I want you to judge as it is phat)

5) Sexy! (Terra X) A Track that I produced that never came out but I gave DJ's in NY copies. Also see if you can see how the Madonna remix that just came out sounds very similar to this track. Hmmmm.

6) Harder! The 2nd track I produced that never got signed and then a track very similar sounding called came out 2 years later (Why are you so quiet?!!)

7) "No Fear" Jamal Richardson (New Track I did)

8) Sexbomb (DJ Renegade's Original Mix)

9)"Twister Farley" (Khanoda) This track I did for a remix but when I went to get paid (Long Story) so Here it is (Kinda Razor n Guidoish from the day sounding but its 2 years old and never played yet so check it out and post feedback)

10) Do You Fuck as well as you dance (New Track I picked up tonite)

Also I have been hearing a lot of complaints while promoting about Tunnel and I would like to let you know that these new promoters have their act together and have cut down on the garbage crowd that was there for a while and the crowd that is there now is great!!

Even though there is less people in general now then there used to be, the crowd is a good base of clubbers to build up off of and I feel this party will grow stronger every week or I wouldn't be there tonite!!

The Marino + Corbett remixes are really good of Sexbomb!!!

Well, I have to get my crate ready for tonite and my list together so I will see ya tonite!!

I'll have like 15 of my favorite strippers in the house also guys soooooooo.....

Renegade

yo whats up renagade its nero we b tag teamin next sat i think im in tx right now yo bring copies of your tracks 4 ,u know my gurl stacey,anyways this sat comin up me n u r gonna ripp the tunnel a new asshole ,i jus spun lastnite in dallas,yo these peps out there can hang jus like nyc but the vibe is was diff these cats jus go fuckin crazzzy i mean nuts ,talk about being into the music, ok ill be home soonas this tourish isdone peace www.anthonynero.com

cwm42.gif