Clubplanet Nightlife Community

waitaminute. . . schwingep is spinning Lep's tonite??

where o where can i find things like this out??

and not just once, mind you. . . i'm lookin' to hear about it four or five times. . . can someone help me out here??

btw - cleveland steamer. . . cwm35.gif

------------------

no bullshit, no drama, just pimpin' since 1976. . .

Hey, I posted it first, everyone else just copied me. <cackles>

-Oo ;-)

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by noiseboy:

left my toons at yr place. . . enjoy them while they're there. . . rescue mission is being planned. . . cwm35.gif

I'll take good care of em', don't you worry. Call me and let me know if you wanna get them tonight before Leopards.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Easy now Mikey... Dammm, tough room... I was too busy gettin psyched fer leopard to notice the other 12 topics on the gig. I'm sure you understand...

*muttering under breath* bitch... cwm1.gif

------------------

Just saying no to drama.

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

[This message has been edited by blueskygirl (edited 02-04-2001).]