Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just want to thank everyone.......

I really just want to thank everyone at the meetup for making me feel so welcome. It was my first one, so I was a bit nervous, until I met a couple of you, and things started to losen up, hehe. BlueAngel, I'm more than positive I gave you my name, its ok sweetie, dont ever mention it again. hehe!!!

-Scott-

------------------

ani-milan.gifani-rotate.gif

ThErE aRE sEvErAl gOOd PrOtEcTiOnS aGaInSt TEmPtAtIoN, bUt ThE MoSt PoPuLaR Is CoWaRdIcE.

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

Glad you made it out spanky. cwm35.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

hey Scotty-

it was great aaargyygygyrfgysgyg you.....ooops, you know what that was..........BRAIN FART!!!!!!!!!!!

heheheh

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Yeah, I have to agree with Scotty.. as a newbie it was worth getting over the nerves and hanging out with a whole group of new fun people. I met lots of nice people (though I;m definetly missing name/sceenname/face matches the ppl I met as the night went on),and still feel like I missed half the ppl there. I'll have to meet y'all next time. So thanks blueangel for putting it together, and thanks everyone else for being so nice.

yup... hittin club chacha after the meetup was definately more fun than twilo... im glad u had fun scotty cwm35.gif and welcome to the family cwm38.gif

love ya

Mo Jo cwm5.gif

------------------

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"i am drowning in a sea of randomness" --me~hi chach (o:

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol