Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE ALL NEW TUNNEL --> MUST READ

Eclipse - Thanks cuzin. I'll see ya' tonight. All you Tunnel rats come on out tonight. Tunnel has once again put it's critics to shame. We've got 15 of DJ Renegade's favorite strippers in the house with us tonight too as my boy Rounders said. See you kids there.

-THEORY

guess you all are new to the Legendary tunnel. If you think it is hot now, then youve never seen the real tunnel. Those days are over, but i do hope those days return. been there last weekend, it sucked. the place is no longer anywere near elite!--been that way for a while now. cwm43.gif

Originally posted by 6eclipse9:

<Brandie> speaking of pull -- thanks for the hand job las night, thats just what i needed to finish off my roll -- people said it couldn't be done but you satisfied me!!!

Theory's right about TUNNEL -- don't miss DJ Renegade tonight premeiring his new track!!!

PS! Thoery is the MAN -- his pull is not as good as Brandie's but . . .

that was funny bro seriously. maybe you should try getting off theory's dick you herb. you are definetly the worst promoter on the face of the planet. what kinda numbers your list pullin? prolly a nice 10 or 15.. bro thats tight. your the fucking man.

tunnel is making a comeback?? w/ wack ass promoters like you i find that imossible. i would ask you how much PG has screwed you out of, but your list doesn't do any heads to begin w/

fucking herb

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

I wonder how many screen names Theorynyc has...

Your nothing but a SUB promotor, so why do you act like saturday night is your party??

The Tunnel is OVAAAAAAH, so stop preaching like it's god's gift to clubland..

Maybe you should put down the bag of potato chips and get off the computer and hand out some flyers insted of wasting space on this site..

..Fucking peasant..

------------------

..It Wasn't Me..

Originally posted by tranza:

Your nothing but a SUB promotor, so why do you act like saturday night is your party??

Maybe you should put down the bag of potato chips and get off the computer and hand out some flyers insted of wasting space on this site..

..Fucking peasant..

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

First off kids...who the hell you think you are? SUB Promoter? Better take a clue as to what the hell a SUB promoter is, because that would not quite fit my discription. Eclipse knows his shit so you can just keep him out of it. Maybe instead of wasting your time ripping on people you don't know from the board, try putting it to better use...like being taken up the ass by Brandie. PG? What is this a motion picture rating? Is that like Club God lingo for Peter Gatien? Pretty cool shithead. I'll keep plugging my "shitty party" ad keep doing my 10-15 people on my <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> every week alright cuzin? In the mean time GO TWILO!!!!

Originally posted by tranza:

..Fucking peasant..

LMAO cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by theorynyc:

First off kids...who the hell you think you are? SUB Promoter? Better take a clue as to what the hell a SUB promoter is, because that would not quite fit my discription. Eclipse knows his shit so you can just keep him out of it. Maybe instead of wasting your time ripping on people you don't know from the board, try putting it to better use...like being taken up the ass by Brandie. PG? What is this a motion picture rating? Is that like Club God lingo for Peter Gatien? Pretty cool shithead. I'll keep plugging my "shitty party" ad keep doing my 10-15 people on my <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> </A> every week alright cuzin? In the mean time GO TWILO!!!!

Ok Mr. Promotor, who the hell are you?? Are you Michael Francis, Scotty Rock, Marc Anthony?? Do you even know who they are?? As for the club god thing, I've been on this board for 2 years, and these little stars mean nothing to me.. No matter how many posts I have, you will still be a SUB promotor, making $3 a head on your pathetic list.. For the record, I dont go to Twilo.. The last time I was at Twilo was probably the first time you have ever been to the Tunnel, new jack.. So stop fronting like your somebody, and saturday night is your party.. Your weak attempt at pluging nyc's worst club is getting annoying..

DFA,OYM,MS..

------------------

..It Wasn't Me..

Um yea yada yada yada promoters blah blah blah...SHUT UP ALREADY DAYUM!

Anyhow, back to the MAIN TOPIC HERE...

Ill be showing up within the next few weeknds to check it out. I havent been to Tunnel since it closed down. Im a lil skeptical being my tunnel rat days are long gone but Im willing to give it a try.

Ive actually heard nothing but good things from people I know that hit the party up last weekend. The only downfall was a lot of "newcoming pary goers". Basically they didnt know how to accept the scene but quite enthusiastic about it.

Really guys, we know Tunnel wont be back....I feel bad for those guys who got the infamous Tunnel symbol tattooed on their necks....but ya never know how the party is until ya go check it out. So enough with this petty promoter bickering back and forth. Its SUNDAY...go rest or something.

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "It's better to be baked, not fried!" - GrOOvE

- Myrlin's ho!

TUNNEL 96-97 AND TWO WEEKS IN 99! OTHER THAN THAT.DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY.SURE ILL GO THERE TO SEE 3 GUIDOS 10 WANNABE RAVERS 2DRAG QUEENS 5 BREAK DANCERS 8 WACK DJ'S THAT HELEN KELLER BOOKED AND A BUNCH OF FLAMING FRUIT LOOPS.UMM NO SORRY ID RATHR WASTE MY MONEY GETTING MY EYEBALLS PIERCED

PEACE THE F!@# OUT!!!!!!!!

------------------

they know what they know but they dont know what they know..what the f@@#8!

You know what? Rather then you guys wasting your time ripping the club and knocking it's promoters...why don't you just go and check it out? I aint promoting here. I'm just trying to make a point, that all this aggitation is pointless. What point does someone prove by knocking a club and it's employees over a computer screen. You guys may have your opinions and I respect them. Believe me I do. But at the same time, I have my own. And I think it's ludicrous to make a judgement on what someone's status in this business is, if you don't know who they are. So all I can say is this: For all the Tunnel doubters on this board...stop by the club. Hell don't even use my fucking <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> . This aint about me making money. Stop by the club, check it out and if you feel it's as aweful as you claim...then I will respect your opinion, but i'll respect it more, because you took the time to see for yourself.

-THEORY

Theory,

I have to be honest that when I see your name next to a post I usually blow through it because I expect the same drab soliciting propoganda. I think it is almost an impostion how an independent thread about Tunnel springs up and you and people that i presume are your promoters sick upon it like starving dogs on meat. HOWEVER, I respect what you just wrote 100% about people tearing at the party without checking it out because times can and always do change. However, you really can't get that upset about people's negative comments about the over-saturation of promotions because you have put yourself in the position to be exposed to their criticisms. Let me also say that you come of as an intelligent guy and I think that if the Tunnel is planning on using promotions-which are key- as a means of revival, then you have been a good choice. Keep up the good work, and when I come home for Spring Break, you will hear from me. This is my final point: While people may find your posts redundant an annoying, they are successful because everyone is reading them anyway. That means people are still very interested in what goes on at Tunnel. The truth of the matter is that if you believe in the authenticity of the party to the extent that you claim, then if the party is really that good people will start going.. and you won't need to post as much at all. Good luck with bringing back the home to a lot of people.. including this former tunnel Rat now stuck in the purgatory of DC!