Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who else has had a weekend like this!?!?!?

Wow what a marathon week/weekend…now I know what Pete was going through…

Started on Wednesday at Cheetah…was fun, free drinks and free shots. Met some cool people too, hung out with Parish while I was there. Didn’t leave till got home at 3:30, had to work the next day.

Thursday, did O’Hanlons (Irish Pub), Guernica, Plant, and THEN Liquids (where I saw a ton of peeps… wink.gif didn’t get home till 4:30.

Friday: Dinner meet up. Great time, but soooo tiring…trying to catch up with everybody in a short amount of time. Barely ate my dinner. Then, off to BarB…fun continues, night ramps up.

Next, to The Cooler, where my friends Ming + FS are spinning some MAD drum n bass. This was probably one of the BEST musical experiences I’ve ever had. It was THAT good. Danced my ass off, trying to keep up with the mad b-boyz and the breaking chicks there. MC Izlam was off da hook, freestylin like crazy. I was moving constantly without stop for those 3 hours. This really was the equivalent of 2 nights worth of Twilo (intense dancing wise) in 1 set.

So….by the time I got to Richie Hawtin, I was dying. Took a couple hours to re-charge (and a couple Red Bulls). As soon as the music got good at 4:30, I was up and at’em again. When I left at 8…

SSpecial thanks to Sarah for giving me a lift home…that was HUGE…you rewl, and I owe you a lunch smile.gif

Slept for only 5 hours…woke up around 3. Went off to cook dinner with Vejita, Crommy, and MrNice in Queens…had a great time…then guess what? More clubbing!

Stopped off at this place on 32 between 5th and Madison called Nix? All I can say is, it had an interesting crowd and music…

Finally, went to Twilo again. Made it right at 2am, right before Dave Seaman. Let me tell you, it was one of the best sets I’ve ever heard at Twilo. I’m now totally confused: between Howells, Lawler, Seaman, PVD, can’t decide who played the best set I’ve heard at Twilo…

I haven’t been this sore all over since rowing varsity in college. Wow.

Thankfully, wound down the weekend with Diego at Plant…thanks to Danielle, Aaron, Dyani, Steph, Pete, who came.

------------------

furnace.gif

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Damn if that was me... I'd be lying in bed for a week! I never did that much partying!

Nice seeing you again!

xxooxo

Rachel

I wish I could be lying in bed...but I get a chair, a desk, and a computer instead...

Good seeyin' ya again too. Remember that guy dancing on the sidewalk at BarB? That was cool...that's what our vibe was!

Glad you took my vote on your sig...it rewls!

BTW, you were asking me something towards the end of Richie Hawtin...I just couldn't hear you cuz the bass was soooo pounding...do you remember what it was?

------------------

furnace.gif

Originally posted by schwingep:

Lightweight!!! cwm30.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

cwm30.gif Hey, we all gotta start somewhere, right?

B2B...that's exactly what I sed to Pete last night...hehehe

6 months more to prepare...

BIG difference is, in Ibiza, some friends from Amsterdam will be rolling me around all the clubs...any extra seratonin came from the music this weekend...

------------------

furnace.gif

[This message has been edited by furnace (edited 02-05-2001).]

[This message has been edited by furnace (edited 02-05-2001).]