Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*****Smoking J's in clubs*****

funny story: Exit sat. about 2 months ago: me, my girl, and two of my friends are standing on the second level overlook smoking a J. Some quido next to us puts his head down toward the railing, a bouncer runs up flases a light and picks up a small container of about half of a gram of coke. Searches the guy, tells him not to do it again and goes on his merry way. All the while we smoking a J!

That shit can be pretty fun sometimes, especially towards the end of the night.

------------------

vip.gif

A freind of mine always used to make sweets from canabis butter... he used to wrap them up properly and hand them out at clubs.. they used to go down a storm and you won't get thrown out..

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

unfortunately ive never smoked when rolling but i know people tell me it kills the roll... does it?... well if it did im sure u wouldnt be posting this huh.. nevermind dumb question cwm32.gif

------------------

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"i am drowning in a sea of randomness" --me~hi chach (o:

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Nycetouch that shit sounds crazy!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe that man.And to answer the question on smoking and killing rolls. It doesn't kill a roll but its better to me personally to first drop then later on in the night when you start coming down smoke a J and see how fast you come back up!!!! cwm32.gif its definetly good who knows come check me later on like after 5am On PVD and if ya want your more than welcome to blaze!! and see for yourselve....

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL!!! peacesymbol.gif

Who ever said that smoking will kill a roll must me smoking something other than weed. Smoking bud is the whole key to keeping your e buzz, however you only need to hit it a couple of times.

As for smoking in a club thats a staple of mine. If Im at a club w/ a no frisk policy then I bring in my bat, blow the hits straight up in the air and have a cigarette in the other hand. Works like a charm...

one time I smoked a couple of blunts, then popped the double stack 8&1/2. HOLY SHIT!! I could have sworn some guys head turned into a dragon at this party. I WAS TRIPPIN!

Got a little too much towards the end, I was gonna start swatting bats if I didnt force myself to go to sleep.

That reminds me, "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" is still the best movie about drugs ever. I have it, and it makes me wanna go ona binge everytime I watch it.

------------------

vip.gif

Originally posted by clubhead32:

Nycetouch that shit sounds crazy!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe that man.And to answer the question on smoking and killing rolls. It doesn't kill a roll but its better to me personally to first drop then later on in the night when you start coming down smoke a J and see how fast you come back up!!!! cwm32.gif its definetly good who knows come check me later on like after 5am On PVD and if ya want your more than welcome to blaze!! and see for yourselve....

ok i will definately do that... gotta see for myself after all... cant WAIT for PVD... aaaaahhh ok enough said

cwm32.gif

------------------

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Originally posted by nycetouch:

Got a little too much towards the end, I was gonna start swatting bats if I didnt force myself to go to sleep.

That reminds me, "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" is still the best movie about drugs ever. I have it, and it makes me wanna go ona binge everytime I watch it.

right on man!! such a great movie... 'gonna need a pair of golf shoes'

------------------

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Recently I've been trying not to smoke in the clubs (me and a certain board member got tossed from Vinyl a few weeks ago for tokin' ) but it definitely enhances/brings back your roll. Sometimes for me I get WAY too fucked up and then don't want to do anything but sit.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

I'm STILL alive?

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by clubhead32:

to answer the question on smoking and killing rolls. It doesn't kill a roll but its better to me personally to first drop then later on in the night when you start coming down smoke a J and see how fast you come back up!!!! cwm32.gif its definetly good who knows come check me later on like after 5am On PVD and if ya want your more than welcome to blaze!! and see for yourselve....

Hey I'm always up for that.... In fact it is usually me at 5ishAM with the lit joint under the disco ball... Now, u cant be too obvious tho... keep ur eyes open all the time. But HEY, u know... count me in for that one, I'd be more than pleased to share w u all.... that lil extra boost at 5ish will bring up ur trip just enough to go crazy for an extra hour....

C U guys at the meetup... smokin.gifsmokin.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

Just wondering who likes to smoke in clubs!!!!!me personally I lOVE IT especially while your rolling!!!!! cwm32.gif let me know cuz I might have treat for the people I meet on PVD night!!!!

------------------

yinyang.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL!!! peacesymbol.gif

What up superstar.

Yo, i dont mean to duff ya, but you better

have alot of weed nigga. You see how big this cypher is gettin??? It's A.G.

I might throw down a Doublstacked!!! if I can get one.. You know I'm game to BLAZE...

I might blaze right now. he he. NA.

Yo! how bout some booze tonight?? i'm now of age.. Smoking J's in the club is definitely hot.

Peace, love, and double stacked zorros!!

Originally posted by nycetouch:

one time I smoked a couple of blunts, then popped the double stack 8&1/2. HOLY SHIT!! I could have sworn some guys head turned into a dragon at this party. I WAS TRIPPIN!

just wanted to say how much i hated this movie!!!!

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"follow your personal legend"

Originally posted by orchid21:

just wanted to say how much i hated this movie!!!!

just wanted to say i had to hear her bitch about it!!!!

best fucking movie about drugs next to friday, half baked,

(not really drug movies but have those themes)=======>hurlyburley, matrix

and this other movie with ben stiller where he's a hollywood script writer and is a big time crackhead - if anybody remembers the name of that movie - please post it up

oh and to get back on track with the thread - i always wanna light it up in club but a bit paranoid to get thrown out - bu somehow i still end up fucked up on everything i had that night - when i'm rolling i dont give a fuck - if i have a j - i'm smoking that bitch tongue.gif

yeah i'll be by if i meet you there to get a couple of puffs

but for the real use of Cheeba is the following day after club to bring it back - that E feeling all over again

LOVE IT

Keep on ROllin' cwm29.gif

------------------

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

unfortunately ive never smoked when rolling but i know people tell me it kills the roll... does it?... well if it did im sure u wouldnt be posting this huh.. nevermind dumb question cwm32.gif

I don't think it kills the roll at all. Definitely better for the roll to kick in first. The roll would def take longer to hit you after slowing your metabolism with the pot.

The Friday before last,at Twilo, I was rolling my ass off and smoked a bat and was sooooooo wrecked. It was great!!

cwm32.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

[This message has been edited by quanto_magnus (edited 02-05-2001).]