Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bad Pills

2 people ended up in the ER this weekend after taking the same type of pill (1 guy took 1 pill, the other guy took 2). We found out through the grapevine and from the ER doctor that 4 people who took 1 or 2 of these pills ended up in the ER really messed up, with chest pain, unable to speak or function normally. The symptoms have lasted for more than 24 hours now.

I don't want to create a panic, so I won't identify the pills here, but if anyone has had a similar experience recently or even this weekend, by all means email me. If enough people name the same pill, I guess I/we should make the identity of it known. These guys are really pretty messed up.

You don't want to creat a panic?!?! Ummm don't you think acutally telling people to avoid this certain name pill would be the best thing to do?! That is sooo fawkin' stupid..

It would make more sence to just tell the name of the pill so if somebody gets offered this kind, they'll pass?

------------------

hkdevilani.gif

Here is what i know about these pills.

There is a pill going around NYC, that people are knowingly distributing,

called a DOUBLE STACKED BLUE UFO....it has a blue stamped logo,the picture is on both sides. It contains heroin, cocaine, MDMA, as welll as a dose of PMA, which is extremely lethal, and causes serious side efffects. Comas and flatlines are BEING REPORTED all over New England. These pills came from Florida. Go to this website should you want or need more info on this or any other pills that you MAY or MAY NOT have heard about. Ummmmm, simple solution? DON'T DO DRUGS! If ya do, fer christs sake, don't mix em either. Be somewhat responsable. Aight, i'm outta here.

Check Pills at www.bluelight.nu

~ONE LOVE~

~ONE MASSIVE~

**POOF**

*i'm gone*

"What board?"

Here is what i know about these pills.

There is a pill going around NYC, that people are knowingly distributing,

called a DOUBLE STACKED BLUE UFO....it has a blue stamped logo,the picture is on both sides. It contains heroin, cocaine, MDMA, as welll as a dose of PMA, which is extremely lethal, and causes serious side efffects. Comas and flatlines are BEING REPORTED all over New England. These pills came from Florida. Go to this website should you want or need more info on this or any other pills that you MAY or MAY NOT have heard about. Ummmmm, simple solution? DON'T DO DRUGS! If ya do, fer christs sake, don't mix em either. Be somewhat responsable. Aight, i'm outta here.

Check Pills at www.bluelight.nu

~ONE LOVE~

~ONE MASSIVE~

**POOF**

*i'm gone*

"What board?"

i still wanna know why people think that pills are being cut with coke or heroin.. dont you understand that those drugs are expensive, there not gonna cut a cheep ass drug with something that expensive...

It makes me laugh, as soon as someone hears that it made someone pass out, or someone stopped breathing, they were in a coma, they have chest pains... Its automatically the pills.. or the k... Yeah people never take into consideration that maybe, the person was drinking alch all nite, then they danced there ass off, there bodys overheated.. Or maybe they took a few to many caffiene pills or STacker 2's.. Hmm maybe this loser decided to take some per. pain meds with alch.. maybe this person was doing ghb.. ghb with liquor..

Maybe this person is on some other per. med that just dont react well with something else they took....

I hate to break it to ya all, but people end up in the hospital EVERY WEEKEND! this is nothing new...........

Maybe if when you all went out, you actually kept an eye on each other, and didnt get pills from the dude on the corner of 27th and 10th screamin out "e, k, acid" your wouldnt have to worry about it.. or better yet, GO SOBER!

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

i still wanna know why people think that pills are being cut with coke or heroin.. dont you understand that those drugs are expensive, there not gonna cut a cheep ass drug with something that expensive...

It makes me laugh, as soon as someone hears that it made someone pass out, or someone stopped breathing, they were in a coma, they have chest pains... Its automatically the pills.. or the k... Yeah people never take into consideration that maybe, the person was drinking alch all nite, then they danced there ass off, there bodys overheated.. Or maybe they took a few to many caffiene pills or STacker 2's.. Hmm maybe this loser decided to take some per. pain meds with alch.. maybe this person was doing ghb.. ghb with liquor..

Maybe this person is on some other per. med that just dont react well with something else they took....

I hate to break it to ya all, but people end up in the hospital EVERY WEEKEND! this is nothing new...........

Maybe if when you all went out, you actually kept an eye on each other, and didnt get pills from the dude on the corner of 27th and 10th screamin out "e, k, acid" your wouldnt have to worry about it.. or better yet, GO SOBER!

mmm, the price of cocaine and heroin is not much more that MDMA, the street value as you should know is high only because of the supply chain difficulties. Pills are from Florida, I can easily believe that they are spliced with shit like that because that is the gateway of coke. Yes ghb can fuck you up, badly, but the contents of pills can fuck with you too. "reliable source"? unless you know a dealer who gets them directly from the makers, who is a reliable source?

------------------

vip.gif

HEY PEOPLE LISTEN CAREFULLY

Don't even fuckin' touch this UFO shit. When I was in Poland this past Christmass a few people have died becouse of the UFO. UFO's are not X (MDMA) it is some other cheaper to make chemical that causes similar effects to MDMA but is much more potent and at the same time lethal. BE AWARE & be careful.

Originally posted by drbabybutt:

2 people I know ended up in the ER this weekend after taking the same type of pill (1 guy took 1 pill, the other guy took 2). We found out through the grapevine and from the ER doctor that 4 people who took 1 or 2 of these pills ended up in the ER really messed up, with chest pain, unable to speak or function normally. The symptoms have lasted for more than 24 hours now.

I don't want to creat a panic, so I won't identify the pills here, but if anyone has had a similar experience recently or even this weekend, by all means email me. If enough people name the same pill, I guess I/we should make the identity of it known. These guys are really pretty messed up.

drbabybutt@yahoo.com

why wouldnt you tell anybody the name of the pill, this is all about harm reduction you idiot, this was the stupidest statement i ever read

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Well thanks for pointing out the obvious Likmylips, but i'm thinkin' the point of this particular thread was to enlighten others about a possible pill that actually DOES put you in a coma and/or kill you. (Yes, scumbags DO produce and sell them to the masses)

Originally posted by nycetouch:

mmm, the price of cocaine and heroin is not much more that MDMA, the street value as you should know is high only because of the supply chain difficulties. Pills are from Florida, I can easily believe that they are spliced with shit like that because that is the gateway of coke. Yes ghb can fuck you up, badly, but the contents of pills can fuck with you too. "reliable source"? unless you know a dealer who gets them directly from the makers, who is a reliable source?

so all pills are from fl now? reliable source... Well a testing kit from a place like dance safe is a whole lot cheeper then your life isn't it..But you obviously have a relliable source sence you know all pills are made in Fl....

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

One of the best investments I made was buying a testing kit a few months back.

Down here in Florida, we seem to get a lot of bunk pills. It amazes me that people still buy pills and do not test them. Furthermore, I think buying a pill in a club is just plain stupid. Even if you know the source, they themselves may not know what is in the pill.

Just my $0.02….

Peace,

Sobeton

Originally posted by xlr8a99:

It contains heroin, cocaine, MDMA, as welll as a dose of PMA, which is extremely lethal, and causes serious side efffects. Comas and flatlines are BEING REPORTED all over New England. These pills came from FLORIDA. Go to this website should you want or need more info on this or any other pills that you MAY or MAY NOT have heard about.

READ the messages girl, that is what I was referring to, Likmylipz, that this particular pill in question is from Florida.

------------------

vip.gif

re: with chest pain, unable to speak or function normally. The symptoms have lasted for more than 24 hours now

IF I HAD SIMILAR PROBLEMS.. I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO WRITE BACK TO YOU AND TELL YOU WHAT KIND OF PILLS I TOOK!!! TELL US BEFORE ITS TO LATE!!!! hmm maybe this person is making this crap up to scare us. did anyone see anything like this in the news??

Sounds like? How does it SOUND like? Have you looked, not heard, but LOOKED at the test results? Two have you already replied for NO reason AT ALL. This thread was merely to tell you NOT to take them, not to fight about what exactly IS in them. There is NO DISPUTE about what these UFO's CONTAIN. Which part DON'T you understand? DO NOT EAT THEM, and for christs sake, stop trying to look like you're smarter than the next guy.

or buy a test kit and be safe, or maybe perhaps don't do drugs.. those are gonna be the safest way... and if you do, by all means make sure you have maybe one "goto" guy the minute you start to feel weird. i mean hell, people don't just go into seizures, heart attacks, etc. sometimes they do, but if it's a reaction, sometimes you get a bit of a warning, you feel overheated, headaches, a weird aura, etc. sheesh! and perhaps, no one ever says maybe that person was allergic, it is possible with anything you put into your system, that ones man's candy is another's poison. so please guys be careful!!!!

------------------

"Some Of Us Are Like Ink, And Some Like Paper.

And If It Were Not For The Blackness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Dumb.

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran

I made a post here about 2 weeks ago.....about blue UFO's. It seems that somne kid at my old college died from them. I also read an email about someones best friend being in a coma due to them. Plus have heard some other really nasty stories from other people about these.

I dont know if these are the same ones Dr.what yer name is ....is talking about, but everyone PLEASE stay away from if you ever come across them.

Be Safe

-aZ

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Originally posted by drbabybutt:

Sorry, I have been out running errands. Well, the whole point of leaving my email was so that people who were concerned could discuss this privately. The reason to not ID the pill is to not create a panic. People who have been interested enough have emailed me.

I suggest using a site like dancesafe and a product like EZ test to check your pills.

THe reason to not ID the pill is to not create a PANIC?? cwm36.gif I'm sure I'd be panicing a lot more if I started convulsing or seizing on the ground. What the hell was the point of your post if you aren't gonna tell the name of the pill? Who are you afraid is gonna panic? If you IDed the name of the pill and I had a couple of them sitting in my dresser drawer, I am NOT going to panic. I will get down on my knees and thank you 100 times over. If people are going to do drugs, they WILL do drugs. If someone knows that pill they have will put them in the hospital, they WON'T do drugs (or at least that pill). Maybe I'm just missing the point, but I think you should ID the pill. Mr. Drugdealer isn't gonna hunt you down and shoot you, I SWEAR!

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!