Clubplanet Nightlife Community

D.C.= Den of Crack...

Little Louie NEVER disappoints me. He and Eric Morillo were completely on point, a great show. But the nonsense and tomfoolery did not end there...

p00h + dirtyslapper + wacky brits + me multiplied by alcohol and drugs squared = tons of fun and lobotomy remainder.

B2B, cholo and wizard...you missed one hell of a weekend!

Originally posted by dirtyslapper:

urghghghghhghghghhhhh.... brain now size of pea...

B2B - why the hell didn't you just tell us to get off the phone instead of letting us babble at you for hours?????

You didn't babble for hours, lol. It's always good being sober and listening to cabaged people wink.gif

Originally posted by back2basics-:

You didn't babble for hours, lol. It's always good being sober and listening to cabaged people wink.gif

I was broccoli, sorry for the nonsense...be warned: Dirty wants to add you to her collections on motley brit crackheads.

We missed you, I almost forgot we called you!

i had every intention of at least calling y'all the morning after, and my deepest apologies for not.

if i had know there would be illegal substances involved, i never would have even considered the trip. im ashamed of you people.... really.

i expect the full details summarized and i will also make note that mr tenaglia dropped your favorite song at about 7:15am Cazz....FINALLY!!

be cool

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...

fucking hell. here I am, 2:30 on a bloody monday night/tuesday morning, pissed out of my head, completely unable to type (this has just taken ages) - it's bloody monday night... I should have gone to bed hours ago, but i seem to be in a bit of a cycle now. arghghghhghghhghgg

p00h - i love you. wot a brilliant bloke. and cazz - top bird.

Originally posted by dirtyslapper:

fucking hell. here I am, 2:30 on a bloody monday night/tuesday morning, pissed out of my head, completely unable to type (this has just taken ages) - it's bloody monday night... I should have gone to bed hours ago, but i seem to be in a bit of a cycle now. arghghghhghghhghgg

p00h - i love you. wot a brilliant bloke. and cazz - top bird.

I have a simple rule, never post on the board while pissed or f?cked... ok there have been a few slip-ups.

cwm1.gif