Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the secret is out!

i'm just wondering.........

it seems like a large majority of this board, as well as friends and family (well, maybe not family) are going to pvd this friday.

i just wanna know when the hell did this explosion of popularity come around?

i mean, back in may, there was (if i remember correctly, which is doubtful) plenty of room to dance and git down. but the november one was packed to the point where you couldn't even lean over to take your drugs out of your shoe.........i mean tie your shoelaces........(hehehe, j/k). and this friday seems like it has the makings of a fire marshall's worst crack induced nightmare.

where the hell did this popularity come from? and why don't people get as excited about sn'd anymore (other than they're monthly)

------------------

chicken salad!!!

when the news got out that people were ODing at Twilo during PvD nights, there was a definite spike in popularity. . . all that press. . . news about kids gettin' fucK-ocKed up. . .

obviously, it sounds like a good party. . . what more publicity does it need??

i'm not goin'. . . but if you do, get in early and camp out in the VIP room. . . room to dance, meet-up and chill until 6am or so. . .

have fun, stay safe, and try not to kill the out-of-towners. . . cwm35.gif

------------------

no bullshit, no drama, just pimpin' since 1976. . .

LOL,

noiseboy: your soooo right.

Just because it was featured on the news and in different media outlets, as a club where "everyone" does drugs and sometimes accidents happen.

Every kid who saw it probably said

"WoOp! thats our new hang out place, instead of only 4 of us doing drugs, now we can do them with shit load of other people"

Actually that goes for every club these days though frown.gif

As for PVD nights: its the hype about a well known European DJ that comes to spin once in a while. Most wanna see what the hype is all about. Also if kids go to see him they think they are somehow "cooler" or more knowledgble than their peers.

Rad_

------------------

FRANK_TRIGG_ANIMATION.GIF

BOOM............BOOM!!!

[This message has been edited by Rad_Z (edited 02-07-2001).]

Originally posted by mattyparsons:

baby all you gotta do is ask,

call me,

my number is 1-800-hot-bootay

cwm24.gif

baaaaahahhhahahahahahahahah i cwm38.gif u matty!! u're too much hahahahha

c yo ass in 2 daze!

peace! --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

werd! i remember last year's parties were still pretty crowded, but it could thin out enough by 5 or 6 so you could dance to your heart's delight (if you didn't have a hurt foot). but this year, the last one (two, or three? how many have i been to this year, Matty?) were just packed the entire time. grrrr, sucks!

when i'm rich and powerful (give me a few years), my (yes, MY) Twilo parties will be for myself, my friends, and the DJ's. only. everyone may now start applying for deanna11-ass-kissing privileges

------------------

"real fucking high"

Originally posted by mattyparsons:

baby all you gotta do is ask,

call me,

my number is 1-800-hot-bootay

cwm24.gif

Cept foe da lucky folk dat have yo private #....WOOT! wink.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

AIM: fantom0680