Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I've just wasted 4$ on "Groove"

Man, is this movie crap or what? Damn I am not even half way through and I am about to comatose. Ravers with problems. It's efin' Drama. Boaring, BOARING!!!

Human Traffic was much better.

Bastardino take it away - tell 'em about drugs in this movie, drugs - bad, bad, bad

yeah be proud about being known az a low-life loser. everything u say iz fuken stupid. i havn't heard u say 1 intelligent thing this whole time. u just annoy everyone with with ur constant stupidity. do everyone a favor and go somewhere that the people actually like u. Ur nothing more than a parasite on this board. laugh it up jack-ass, but the jokez on u, u fuken klown.

Originally posted by a691vcc:

U R A PATHETIC EXISTENCE 2 MAN KIND. U SUCK BIG DONKEY DICK U FUKKIT MAGGOT. DEEZ NUTZ IN UR MOUF U FRIGGEN KLOWN. URA LOSER JUST LIKE UR OLD MAN! U FUKEN DEGENERATE. SHUT UR FACE U LOW-LIFE SCUMBAG.

all this b/c he didn't like the movie?

lol

I also thought the movie sucked cock and balls, I said this numerous times on this board since I saw the movie when it came out.

Better Living Through Circutry is proubably the best rave movie out there.

------------------

detl_issue5.jpg

Martini is just a fancy name for alcohlics

Originally posted by a691vcc:

yeah be proud about being known az a low-life loser. everything u say iz fuken stupid. i havn't heard u say 1 intelligent thing this whole time. u just annoy everyone with with ur constant stupidity. do everyone a favor and go somewhere that the people actually like u. Ur nothing more than a parasite on this board. laugh it up jack-ass, but the jokez on u, u fuken klown.

Hmmm....This guy is kinda funny actually. Tells facts too. Come to PvD .... wink.gif

cwm4.gifcwm4.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

"The light, the glimmering light of her eyes, the shining exuberance of hope, the sparkling smile, Thats Life"

bknight.gif

Actually the reason I have rented it was becouse some people on the boars thoughtit was excellent (posts from a few days ago), only a few disagreed. In my opinion it was Lame, story line sucked, Basically the general feeling of this movie: Bunch kids end up all fucked up and as usual Popo crashes the party. I think for that matter Human Traffic was much more real, I can relate my own experiences, more to it