Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a pretty thought...

i was just thinking... or wondering actually, has anyone ever met through the boards and ended up having a serious relationship or getting married? it would just be such a nice story... "we met on the clubplanet message boards... it was love at first type" <---corny, i know, but still kinda sweet... maybe i'm just a horrible sap... anyway, let me know if this ever happened or just say hi...~

------------------

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams... wILLY wONKA~

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

i met my honey long long long time before i knew about the board,,,i am not even sure if the board existed back then ..but to answer your question...i am not sure about relatioship but i can tell you...i have met my future best friend here ! smile.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

Originally posted by orchid21:

i met my honey long long long time before i knew about the board,,,i am not even sure if the board existed back then ..but to answer your question...i am not sure about relatioship but i can tell you...i have met my future best friend here ! smile.gif

cwm20.gifcwm16.gifcwm12.gifcwm7.gif

So have I!!! ::wink::

About relationships from the board.. well, i haven't met any serious love interest or had a relationship off cnyc...

however!! seriously, i've met my best friend online, a few years ago.. i fell in love with him since the day we met and i truly believe in destiny because of him.. and (here we go again with the mushyness!!) i know we'll be together some day, most definitely, but as of now, we're the closest of friends and we're just building an awesome foundation for the future..

i wouldn't want it any other way......

::all googly eyed::

what better feeling is there than being in love? aaaahhhhh........... cwm32.gif

peace! --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

AoL: MAReLuNa

AWWWWWW.... :::girlish squeals:::: that's sooooooo sweet... that's the kinda mushiness i was looking for! well as for me, i'm gonna have to wait until i can match faces behind the words... but, i think there are definitely some cool people on this board that could definitely progress to something other then online message board buddies... i definitely have to go to the next meet-up... cwm35.gif

------------------

Originally posted by djmoonshine:

i was just thinking... or wondering actually, has anyone ever met through the boards and ended up having a serious relationship or getting married? it would just be such a nice story... "we met on the clubplanet message boards... it was love at first type" <---corny, i know, but still kinda sweet... maybe i'm just a horrible sap... anyway, let me know if this ever happened or just say hi...~

come to one maybe you'll find your soulmate and fall madly in love , who knows !

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

i know... that's exactly what i was thinkin dollaz... you just never know how things will turn out... you always find love when you least expect it~

come on guys... i know people have at least dated because of the boards... rite??

------------------