Clubplanet Nightlife Community

QUESTION BOUT DT AT TWILO??!!!??

so i have never seen mr teneglia spin, and i cat wait. My best friend here in FL went to see him spin at Space in Miami not too long ago, and he said that danny closed space out at 2:30....and from what i hear Space is a pretty lame club....far as the vibe goes. Now this is my question....For those that may have seen Danny spin at twilo before, what time did he close it out. If you havent, what time do you guys think that we will be getting out of there??

The way i look at it is this....if danny closed out a lame no-vibe havin' club like Space, at 2:30....what time will he close out our own home sweet home SUPERCLUB, Twilo? FOr most of you, i dont have to tell you what the vibe is like there.i think that i can see all the little hairs on yer necks stand on end, from here in FL, just cause you're thinkin bout it....shit i know that that happens to me everytime i think of Twilo's vibe. Sorry if i am rambling. i am on vacation, and i just got up :P

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

DT hasn't spun at Twilo in years.

However....I will say this. He's been known to spin over 20 hours straight when the vibe is right.

On good nights at Vinyl...he doesn't want to leave. He downright near whines that he has to stop :-)

So...my gut says...if its a good night, expect a very very very long night. Hell, Junior's gone on till 6pm, I say he can beat Ms. Thang!

And if he does....I won't be walkin' for a few days. :-)

<cackles in delight> Oooh ooh I can't wait!!!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

expect danny to finish in july...

I sure as hell hope so! It'll keep me out of the cold till then. <cackles>

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Oh and btw, Al...I'm pondering kidnapping your arse and dragging you with me to Vinyl for a Danny intro instead of PvD. Muahahahahaha! Best get those defenses ready ;-)

-Oo

------------------

Mr. Tenaglia's personal record is 17.5 hours at Stereo nightclub in Montreal last autumn.

Assuming he scales it back and plays say, well, only 15 hours. If Carl only plays 4 hours (not likely), that gets us in our cars and on our ways home, some time around 5pm or so.

That's if they both take it easy.

BOOYAH!

Ooana ... 20 hours straight? Are you serious? I am sleeping all day Sunday.

I read somewhere that DT regularly spins 10 hours when he plays in Miami. The second and third tracks in GU18-London (disc 2) were regulars when he spinned at the old Sound Factory back in '97. Anyone want to bet if he plays those tracks for old times sake? cwm16.gif

------------------

Work like you don't need the money,

Love like you have never been hurt,

Dance like nobody is watching.

Originally posted by spoonyd:

Mr. Tenaglia's personal record is 17.5 hours at Stereo nightclub in Montreal last autumn.

Assuming he scales it back and plays say, well, only 15 hours. If Carl only plays 4 hours (not likely), that gets us in our cars and on our ways home, some time around 5pm or so.

That's if they both take it easy.

BOOYAH!

Ah well, guess its chalked up to rumor than. :-( My bad.

-Oo

------------------

fart.gif NO FAIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR fuk you all.. i'm going but i gotta be in work at 8:30am.. i'm thinking about um bringing a change of clothes to twilo with me.. and um changing in penn station, and taking the train to work.. lol because the train station is right next to my job out on the island, and well I GOTTA FUCKING WORK ON PRES. DAY! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR flipoff.giffuckyou.gif

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

I GOTTA FUCKING WORK ON PRES. DAY!

vacation day?

sick day?

personal day?

bueller?

bueller?

confused.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus