Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GHB

Nobody loves G more than me or shall I say Georgia Home Boy!

In order to do G you must fear it!

So many people don't know what they are doing thats why they fall out. If your going to do it may I suggest the real stuff not anything you can buy in a store or anything with a label like Verve.

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

my brother took too much one time and passed out, started doing some crazy shit, foaming at the mouth, etc..let me tell u it was scary as hell, his friend took him to the emergency room cause of the way he was acting, the drug is too dangerous.

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Originally posted by sin-sational:

Nobody loves G more than me or shall I say Georgia Home Boy!

In order to do G you must fear it!

So many people don't know what they are doing thats why they fall out. If your going to do it may I suggest the real stuff not anything you can buy in a store or anything with a label like Verve.

How could you say that G is safer than Verve.With G you don't who makes it,what's in it and how strong it is.At least with Verve or others you know exactly whats in it(di-furonone di-hydro) and how much to take.To bad you can't find it anymore and thats why most people are back to using real G now.

------------------

dancebar.gif

g is the shit but if you don't know what u're doing you will most certainly get hurt. btw ghb is good for your body if done properly. twas used for many medical applications in the past, and it might still be used in some parts of the world for certain things. g's up ho's down, get it?

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Im not the type to preach to people what i thihk is right, but me personally have had really really bad experiences with G.

i have never done it and i never will, but thats only b/c i have been im the postion of watching what its done to a couple of my friends over the years. Someone mentioned before, "to use G you have to be afraid of it" i agree with that 100%.

just be careful, and not only should you know what it can do to you, but make sure whoever you are with is aware of what to do if something happens to you!!

please be safe, <3Rikki cwm1.gif

Originally posted by anthonyp:

How could you say that G is safer than Verve.With G you don't who makes it,what's in it and how strong it is.At least with Verve or others you know exactly whats in it(di-furonone di-hydro) and how much to take.To bad you can't find it anymore and thats why most people are back to using real G now.

Oh shit that is what I have a huge bottle of Verve: di-furnone di-hydro. What is a difference between Verve and G?