Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHO ON THIS BOARD DO YOU WANT TO MAKE DIRTY MONKEY SEX WITH??

Originally posted by noiseboy:

right. . . so that's why she called me her favorite grandson. . . it's amazing how sensual a cathader can be at just the right moment. . . man, when she took her teeth out, she did things to me that i didn't think were possible without a major brain hemmorage. . .

btw - C H A K A K H A N cwm35.gif

i know your mom's favorite sport is bowling...she loves it when i grab her like a bowling ball...

she can make a bowling pin disappear like you wouldn't believe...she makes david copperfield jealous...

------------------

duvet.gif

its here today and today will never come again. . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Budda of course! Cause he's the one and only dusted monkey!!!

cwm5.gif

sex.gif

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

i know your mom's favorite sport is bowling...she loves it when i grab her like a bowling ball...

she can make a bowling pin disappear like you wouldn't believe...she makes david copperfield jealous...

hey bitch! you know what's better than yr mom winning the gold in the special olympics??

NOT BEING RETARDED. . .

whoo-haa, got you all in check. . .

cwm35.gif

------------------

no bullshit, no drama, just pimpin' since 1976. . .

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

well id be specific but i dont want to leave anyone out.. so i wont... its a free-for-all... theres a party in my pants and everyone is invited lol

cwm5.gif

hey veronica dont forget about me hun.... , we have to talk private lol... bye ..

------------------

Image.jpg

-------------------------

e-mail martin_izzo@netzero.net page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---