Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DISCO HOUSE

oh my god i love this from of house. it just puts me in a good mood. i.e. bob sinclar, daft punk, dmitri from paris, etc.etc. etc. how do you guys fell about it? its making a come back or has it always been around. cwm32.gifcwm20.gif

------------------

Hey Mr. DJ put a record on, i wanna dance with my baby! Do you Like my Acid Rock?

I love it, i have always been a bit of a disco freak.

I think it's on it's way out, just about every old disco track has been sampled every possible filter been used.

It's what i play when i DJ, but i must confess to gettiong a little bored with it. Although there have been some great tracks from M&S, Ben shaw, Kings of tommrow etc.

I have a tape of the origional disco track that the above mentioned and Armand Van Heldon, Fat boy slim have sampled from. It's great to listen to and go 'ahhh so that's where it's from'. The thing is when you listen to it you have a lot less respect for the artist. If anybody wants a copy let me know... although you may have to wait as i am useless wink.gif

They haven't really done much to the origional.

Still i love it anyway.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF