Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JV @ SF FRIDAYS 18+

oasis

next friday the 18 JV will be back for his once a month residnecy.

For reduced amdission this and every friday @ SF email Oasis9389@aol.com or Oasis9389@msn.com.

------------------

oasis guestlist: 201-725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com

i think i just might be heading over for that

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by jz343:

Not only is Johnny Vicious going to be there, but we also just booked the group that sings "Castles in the Sky"...should be a crazy night...

whats up bro.. just wondering if you cold possibly shed some light on a situation for me.. heard theres some politics involved in factory not getting vicious as friday nite resident every week..

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Hey Johnny, not trying to start any drama because I respect you guys as promoters and I think you do a great job, but what is going on with this whole "castles" thing is ridiculous... in fact, you probably aren't even aware of it....so I have to make the truth known...

The performer that will be singing at Factory

and also at Cyberia in LI on the 18th is not Martine Theeolueven (The real Marsha x that both wrote and sang "castles in the sky") It is listed on the pass for Cyberia as "Ian Van Dahl performing castles in the sky" Well, first off Ian Van Dahl doesn't exist, he's a fictional character, and even if he did, he's not a female, so how could he perform taht song? second off, the singer that will be performing is an imposter, not the real singer. The belgian record label A&S records SCREWED the real singer Marsha X, and has begun booking an imposter singer because she is giving almost all the performance revenues to the label (which is not only unheard of, but illegal) the real singer actually made less than 105 US dollars from the whole song due to the corruptness of the label...

How do I know all this? Because myself and Justin Time are doing a new track with the REAL vocalist that will be finished hopefully in time for the WMC... She will then perform this song in the US, and of course recieve proper royalties and songwriting fees....

Just had to make the truth known... I will prob be stopping by Factory after my gig to watch JV tear the place up though smile.gif

Originally posted by jz343:

Not only is Johnny Vicious going to be there, but we also just booked the group that sings "Castles in the Sky"...should be a crazy night...

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Fridays - Cream, NYC

1/19 - NAMM, Los Angeles

1/27 - Arena, ALbany NY

2/10 - Club Deep, Long Island

2/17 - Slopes, Hunter Mountain

2/24 - Arena, Albany NY

Sat Feb. 3rd - 92.7 & 98.5 FM 3-5am

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

whats up bro.. just wondering if you cold possibly shed some light on a situation for me.. heard theres some politics involved in factory not getting vicious as friday nite resident every week..

-Rob

Well if you were JV, would take the weekly residency? or take more money while touring in countries we've never heard of? I think it's just a matter of finances.

------------------

ShieldAnimation.gif

SUPERHIGHMAY

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

Originally posted by highmay:

Well if you were JV, would take the weekly residency? or take more money while touring in countries we've never heard of? I think it's just a matter of finances.

i see your point..

i was just trying to find out specifically b/c i've heard that they were trying to get him weekly but there was some kind of politics and certain people who didnt' want him to get it and thought maybe johnny could fill in the blanks

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by oasis:

next friday the 18 JV will be back for his once a month residnecy.

For reduced amdission this and every friday @ SF email Oasis9389@aol.com or Oasis9389@msn.com.

Surely you mean the 16th? But that sounds like a plan, what is the admission and reduced admission? Is JV on all night, and if you know till around what time? I might want to go to check him out late, so....thanx

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

hey pfloyd...

ok, i do have the answer to your question! smile.gif

JV is, as i think someone mentioned earlier on the board, booked out of country and out of state all the time, thus limiting his ability to be a weekly resident...We're not in the business of procalaiming Johnny as our Resident, when in fact, he cant be there the majority of the time...We do LOVE it when he is available, and book him up as much as possible..to tell u the truth, the once a month thing has worked out great thus far...johnny provoides a spark whenever he comes out, and it spices the party up...beyond that the music has been good at SF every week, and the added bonus of JV just adds another dimension...We have a lof of stuff planned for the future, to add further dimensions to the party, and we will keep on bringing in Johnny..thanks...try to come check it out...

jz