Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Finding E in Cancun

To all those who have been or are going to Cancun... what is it like trying to get E down there? Should I just try and bring a couple of my own, or is it pretty easy to get. Also, does anyone know the cost? Thank you! Oh, if anyone wants to meet up this year my sister and I are going to be there March 3-11. cwm17.gif

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow.

Oh, no problemo in Cancun. We bought some from this man who owned one of the stores in the Flea Market. He just walked into the back room and we bought 10 from him. They were ridiculous pills too.

ALso, just ask the cab drivers. Also, no problem. The cab drivers will blatantly sit out of your hotel in there car with a liq of K in their hands to "advertise" their drugs. No joke. IT's ridiculous

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!

When I went last summer it was a little hard to find because we weren't sure where to look at first. But we found it in the market by the mall and some of the clubs I forgot which ones were there. I wouldn't suggest tryin to bring your own. Customs down there is weird..they make you hit this little button and if the light turns green you just walk through but if it turns red they search you. And damn do they ever search..they ripped my boys suitcase apart after he got a red light..he was clean so it was no big deal but just a whole lotta hastle. Also when I saw a set of guys wit drug sniffing dogs and automatic weapons checking suitcase I was a lil bugged out...Just my advice..have a great trip and make sure you hit up LaBoom

------------------

It ain't over 'til the last record spins.

I would suggest bringing them down with you cause you never know what you are buying from the mexicans down there. just bring what you need. i know a kid who was caught selling in Laboom last year and he is still stuck down there since March of 2000. just be careful

bring your own! its cheaper & safer then trying to it there, just stick them in pocket & get on the plane OR if your nervous about having them in your pocket, stick them in your "cooch", I'm serious ... Thats how %75 of the drugs in the US are smuggled in ... believe it or not

------------------

FEED YOUR HEAD

haha just walk through the flea market, i got offered a shitload in one night...must look like the type or something.....if my brother woudlnt have been there i probably would have gotten some too haha! just be careful wink.gif

------------------

"Your not going crazy, your going SANE in a CRAZY world..."

aol sn: kshark81

home.gif