Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any of you fools got a review of D Carter from last night??

Ummmmm......the man has skills......he started off with some classics transitioning from Ani Phearce's set then about 3:30 he ripped it out nicely.....kept it hard and deep at times.......toward the night's end, he threw out some crazy classic remixes and really turned the place out.......I really can't put my finger on track names because I'm so bad with that but he was impressive tonight......just as a side note though, I do have a problem with the crowd at Centro.......it's good but not the vibe that the Subliminal label deserves IMO......I felt like I was the one of the only ones feeling the DJ and the music.......seemed like a lot of drinkers there to hook up and all that......not really my scene.....all in all, a good night though.....

Mikey

------------------

"Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

Originally posted by tyco:

Ummmmm......the man has skills......he started off with some classics transitioning from Ani Phearce's set then about 3:30 he ripped it out nicely.....kept it hard and deep at times.......toward the night's end, he threw out some crazy classic remixes and really turned the place out.......I really can't put my finger on track names because I'm so bad with that but he was impressive tonight......just as a side note though, I do have a problem with the crowd at Centro.......it's good but not the vibe that the Subliminal label deserves IMO......I felt like I was the one of the only ones feeling the DJ and the music.......seemed like a lot of drinkers there to hook up and all that......not really my scene.....all in all, a good night though.....

Mikey

Yeah he was great, it had been a long time since I've seen him. He was really working, mixing the tracks together for longer than most djs. Great mix of vocals & instrumentals, very bouncy music. We got our coats at like 3.30 but then the music was so good we just couldn't leave

I thought the crowd was a little funny too. Tons of people not there for the music, not much energy either. But centro-fly's system is 1 of the best I've ever heard in a small club. Perfect for house music