Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why I wasn't at PVD, sorry

cathyo

Sorry guys, but I did drive by!

The couple we were going with didn't get to my house until about 2:30. Of course by the time we got there the line was inching around the corner.

No those of you who know me, know about my dilemma with my Mike...he's been there done that and kind of grown weary of the club scene. Which is fine, he got in it a LOT earlier than me. So, being that I dragged him out, I wasn't about to make him stand in that line for a packed event. (Not to mention that the girl in the couple we went with had never been to a club and I didn't want her to be overwhelmed). Aren't I nice!

So, the guy were with suggested that we go somplace else...Exit. Since I was all dolled up already (and partying by that time), we ended up going there...staying hardly any time at all and coming home frown.gif

Now my Mike is alseep, I'm cracked out (but it's OK this time, easy down), wide awake and sitting naked a jaybird typing this message(just cause the kids aren't here and I can!! Just so you know, I did have a good time...and still am now, LOL. I could be sitting in a dentist's chair and be AOK!!

That's enough for now! I guess the motor mouth runs into the typing too!!

I hope you all had a great time, I'm sure I'll hear about it!! smile.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Okay - here come's ChaCha's explanation:

Today (Saturday) I'm going to be singing (like, in 10 minutes) for a group of senior citizens... Had I gone to Twilo, I'd have lost my voice and then been all cracked out in front of the geriatric crowd (which would just be wrong). After that I'll have ANOTHR gig later on this evening for a group of really important Rutgers higher-ups who are hopefully going to give my a cappella group $$$ for a tour... my solo is our big number, so I have to be in top shape. *sigh* And so, I'm forced to hang on till next Friday's Twilo experience... then SF Saturday... Then DT and CC Sunday... lol Oh boy...

Hope you all had a great time -- I sat in my dorm watching a tape of the WWF "Royal Rumble" (Which was actually pretty darn entertaining... lol)... I was there in spirit!

Now, GET SOME SLEEP YOU CRACKHEADS!!! lol

- Meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

[This message has been edited by melichacha (edited 02-10-2001).]

I waited in line from 1:40am to 3:10 or so, and I only got halfway to the entrance, so I bailed and went home. Oh well.... better luck next time.

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

AIM: vvRMR , EMAIL: vejita1975@hotmail.com