Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Twilo the best place to hear PVD?? if he was somewhere else would it be as good

Great Night but is it him or the club! Or both... What if the club sucked but he was still performing... would it feel as good.. systems matter also ... what other places do you think he would kick at, forgetting about the politics... any idea what he makes a night$$$$$$ i bet ... ok 2 many questions but I am curious little beaver!! :-0 Ginger

definitely, the club has a lot to do with it.

first of all, one of the best soundsystems in the world---these djs look forward to playing there

another thing, PVD at Twilo is a very popular party--Im sure at other clubs around the world he's great but here he gets a good, intense turnout: that makes for a great party and brings out the best in him.

put him in a different venues in NYC it wouldn't be the same---it'll be good but not the same

there is a vibe in exit, but its more of a pumped up adrenaline rush, at twilo its an exciting, and inspiring vibe, one of love,i never got that going to exit.....PVD is amazing, but if i hadn't seen him at twilo, it just wouldn't have been the same, yes it was crowded, (i was there from 10:30-8:30), and yes people got a little aggressive, but all you had to do was get back to your own little spot and start listening to him spin, it made every problem just melt away,

------------------

tt1.jpg

Party Lights, Party Lights, its not a party without the lights

I hear traxx on my decks and they sound nothing like they do, coming out of that Phazon system.

I've also heard PVD spin at a local space down here in Philly and to tell you the truth, I really wasn't feeling it like I do at Twilo.

That system will make anyone sound better.

------------------

Pac Man Fever.....

Originally posted by musicbeat:

oh, another thing: Twilo has an almost perfect dancefloor--not too big, not too small, and it's a low-ceiling nightclub. that means the vibe is going to stay there--not lost like it would be at a place like Exit

How could say the vibe at exit is lost???? I went there last night and literally right when I entered the club, everyone was all pumped up all around, the vibe is like so overwhelming! The crowd cheers, whistles and claps and shit, everyone is like having a butter ass time. Is that a vibe that is lost???? I never had one person give me a dirty look. When I was at PVD in November. I had more dirty looks then ever, and more people pushing me then ever. But whatever Twilo isn't the point. Why would say Exit vibe is lost? Give me some reasons... I just gave you mine why it isn't.

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2