Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celeb Party at Cheetah Wednesdays!

The party last week was cool... I had a great time and I love Cheetah...Lots of celebs there I met Jason Priestly and some guy from GrossPoint..and the buzz was amazing..I dont have any list info for you like it seems everyone else does maybe Clubnyc has one... I like Cheetah better then Saci so I would like to see this party kick... Ginger

no shit .... i think this person is prob from vip .. i hate that kinda of fake promotion .. just say ur with the party give teh info and tell people to come .. jason prestly isnt gonna convince me to come ... whooo -hoo washed up tv series actors ! yay !

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

JoeyDollaz... This is the part where if I had a di*k I would tell you to swallow it whole... I am not a promoter but it seems you are with your fucki#g banner on every post!!!!!! 1815 of them, get off the computer... your cardboard cutout of a home has a front door use it Joey... You can do it... If I have an agenda its that I have no classes on Thursday and like the club; always did.. Hey by the way I heard you are quite the homely fellow, why not post a pic for us all to see.. No matter how bad you look its better then your banner promotions we are bombarded with constantly.. Have a nice day!!! Love Ginger and by the way I have 4 friends that know you well!

No, I think that party is on Friday, right after work. The party that started 2 weeks ago at Cheetah is a Thursday night ordeal. It's part Caberet (from like 7or8-10) and then it just opens up with a dj. The first night of this party was pretty dope. It seemed like it was getting off to a slow start but then it really picked up.

Originally posted by gingertee:

JoeyDollaz... This is the part where if I had a di*k I would tell you to swallow it whole... I am not a promoter but it seems you are with your fucki#g banner on every post!!!!!! 1815 of them, get off the computer... your cardboard cutout of a home has a front door use it Joey... You can do it... If I have an agenda its that I have no classes on Thursday and like the club; always did.. Hey by the way I heard you are quite the homely fellow, why not post a pic for us all to see.. No matter how bad you look its better then your banner promotions we are bombarded with constantly.. Have a nice day!!! Love Ginger and by the way I have 4 friends that know you well!

ok dumb ass chicken ... first of all i'm not a promoter .. good thing u see my banner and can even fucking read it, fucking iddiot .. secondly i have posted a pic pic and almost everyone on hear has seen me ...and if u have friends that know me well .. u can go ask them what i look like ,.. i'd rather u just get off my dick tho ... just cuz ur so fat and fuckign ugly as shit doesnt mean everyone on the computer is .. as for leaving my house ... i'm actually hardly at my house .. as a matter of fact all i do at my house is sleep when i make it home ... and for bombarding you with my "banner" wtf are u talkin about its in my signiture and goes up when i post ... if you dont read my posts u wont see it ... ok so tell my 4 friend i said hello ... and you have a nice day too ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by sarahb:

No, I think that party is on Friday, right after work. The party that started 2 weeks ago at Cheetah is a Thursday night ordeal. It's part Caberet (from like 7or8-10) and then it just opens up with a dj. The first night of this party was pretty dope. It seemed like it was getting off to a slow start but then it really picked up.

Your mistaken, there is a Network party at Cheetah every Wednesday night. Jared Scream and Ted the Dillinger spin there! I was there for the first night and it was Hoppin! Valentines Day should be the Shit!!!

Sarah you are mistaken Jason was there on Wednesday he is my friend... The party on Wed. is House upstairs and hip hop down the thursday is the sony music party... thanks love Chasey

and guys play nice I dont know most of you but I dont want any drama associated with this party..I have met Steve from extreme groove and he seems very nice Hi steve..

joe and ginger sitting on a tree

K I S S I N G !

cwm32.giftongue.gif

Welcome to the board ginger ! - if you want to make friends - it would help not to talk to yourself - but others - (if you want people to see your post just tyope **bump** - to kick it up to the 1st page) smile.gif

anyways thanks for the info about the party sounds like fun

oh and! kids dont fight and play nice ...esle take it to the drama forum smile.gifcwm26.gif

------------------

Keep On Rollin' cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

[This message has been edited by Unbound (edited 02-11-2001).]