Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CREAM SUCKS!

Just informing u all that Cream, a club on 72nd street and columbus is not worth the time or the money. on clubplanet.com, it said that cover to cream would be 10 bucks on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> ...we get there and it turns out that it's actually 15 dollars. we get inside and the only room that was open was the relatively small hiphop room..i went there expecting techno/house...as it was advertised. the techno room, was rite next to the hiphop room, and a dj was spinning in there. but for some reason, the bouncer would not let anybody in altho everybody kept asking about it. a clear glass wall that looked into that room, showed that there was nobody in there. so we were basically forced to stay in the hiphop room while the horrible dj played a lot of old songs...and even the same song within a 15 minute time span. it was soo annoying...if i had wanted to dance to hiphop..i could have gone to a bar or to Venue for free. false advertising? wut ever it was i'm am definately never going back there again.

Guest crystalmethodny

Yep

It was horrible last night. There wasnt enough people to open up the House room, I was in there with Russ, who was dropping some sick unreleased stuff too.

It was lame, dont know why they didnt open it up.

The promoter better get on his horse.

Yeah man, I have to agree with you, Cream is a pretty weak place. I've been there a couple of times before (mostly for bday parties and such) and I was always disappointed. The crowd, the music, the price-- its just not my thing. In the words of a good friend of mine, "It's a club for people who don't go clubbing". Even when the Techno room is open it's pretty weak (Alice DJ twice in an hour is unacceptable). JMHO.

peace

------------------

"Crippled but free, I was blind all the time I was learning to see" -Dead

Guest crystalmethodny

Alice Deejay?

Are you out of your mind?

The opening DJ might play that, not Russ though.

I know his style.

But... Cream is definitely getting weaker

ok...I am going to say that I actually have had a fun time at Cream before. I like the trance/hip-hop combo and the people have been cool when I've been there. I go to Cream before Twilo usually to get warmed up and in the mood...it's perfect for that. I also have a card that gets me in for free...and free.99 works for me my friends.

That sucks that the bouncer wouldn't let you in the other room...I would have been rip shit too. I'm siked to hear that Diego is doing Sat night there though. I'll def check that out! cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

Originally posted by pgroove:

Yeah man, I have to agree with you, Cream is a pretty weak place. I've been there a couple of times before (mostly for bday parties and such) and I was always disappointed. The crowd, the music, the price-- its just not my thing. In the words of a good friend of mine, "It's a club for people who don't go clubbing". Even when the Techno room is open it's pretty weak (Alice DJ twice in an hour is unacceptable). JMHO.

peace

damn. ouch.

outta curiosity, what does JMHO mean?

thanx cwm20.gif

peace --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

AoL: MAReLuNa

JMHO = Just My humble Opinion.

I'm sorry to hear things at Cream are going down hill, especially with a such a solid DJ at Russ there working the room.

I hope things improve there because there's a lot of potential and a lot of good DJs working the space.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen