Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for the last GODD@#M Time.. twilo, please read..

xtc1

THERE IS NO SET TYPE OF MUSIC. I MYSELF AM NOT A FAN OF TWILO BUT EVEN I KNOW THAT THEY HAVE A DEFFERENT DJ SPIN THERE EVERY FRIDAY AND THEY ALL HAVE THERE OWN TYPE OF MUSIC. WHAT YOURE LOOKING FOR IS AT EXIT ON FRIDAY AND POSSIBLY TUNNEL ON SAT.

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by smryder33:

what bout factory fridays?

ACTUALLY THIS FRIDAY AT FACTORY THE MUSIC SHOULD BE AS HARD AS IT GETS. VICIOUS WILL BE THERE AND HIS JOINTS ARE AS HARD AS HE GETS. I HAVENT BEEN THERE IN A YEAR BUT IM DEFINATLEY GOING THIS FRIDAY TO HEAR HIM SPIN, IF HE SPINS HALF AS HARD AS HE DID AT TUNNEL THE MUSIC WILL BE INSANE

------------------

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

Originally posted by nycetouch:

They've been having different dj's also (Luv&Lodi still have some sort of residence). All right you want it HARD, This friday is Johny Vicious, doesnt get any harder than that.

THATS WHAT IM SAYING,

HOW DOES A MEET UP SOUND???

------------------

actually, msoprano: Vicious did spin "...HALF AS HARD AS HE DID AT TUNNEL.." last month.

PPl who never been to hear him spin at tunnel, will love it (assuming they like hard house). Others that expect him to spin the same way as he did when he was a resident, might be disappointed.

Rad_

------------------

FRANK_TRIGG_ANIMATION.GIF

BOOM............BOOM!!!

Originally posted by Rad_Z:

actually, msoprano: Vicious did spin "...HALF AS HARD AS HE DID AT TUNNEL.." last month.

PPl who never been to hear him spin at tunnel, will love it (assuming they like hard house). Others that expect him to spin the same way as he did when he was a resident, might be disappointed.

Rad_

WELL HOPEFULLY I WONT BE DISSAPOINTED, BUT EITHER WAY IM LOOKING FOWARD TO NEXT FRIDAY, ALSO ITS GONNA BE MY FIRST TIME AT FACTORY IN ABOUT A YEAR

------------------