Clubplanet Nightlife Community

good song

i'm quite glad that i heard "lexicon avenue- midnight on west 27th st." because that is a seriously good song.

does anyone know the name of that vocal that pvd dropped at exactly 3am last night? really soft and smooth, no drumbeat. i will award a correct answer with a "suprise"

------------------

chicken salad!!!

MAtty-

I remember talking to you about that song last night.....At that point I hadnt even been in the main floor yet...I was chillin iin the lobby....as soon as it came on I couldnt help it..I was drawn into the dance floor. It was fuckin ridiculous. Someone please help me out.........and that Bitch MAttyParsons....

-A

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

geez, Andy. in public, i'm the bitch, huh? don't you forget tonight we were little bitches together, in our pigtails and party dresses, ribbons and lace, and our cute little slapping games

let's play another round of ring around the roses. i've got a pocket full of posies for you

------------------

chicken salad!!!

OH MY GOD.... you guys!!! i like totally don't understand what's going on here!! i mean if you're gonna be arguing and shit, at least use words that i can undetstand, none of this shit with more than two sillybells that i like, have to look up in the encieclowpedia.....

Originally posted by mattyparsons:

prepubescent

i mean, like, what does that word even mean?

deanna12, i don't know either, but i can guess

pre, is like, before something

pube, is like, ya know, those curly hairs "down there" (hehehe)

scent, is like, ya know, something smelly

hehehe, i think what mattyparsons is trying to say is that he wants to do something about the smell of aztec's pubes before they dress up? i dunno tho...