Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eddie Baez " Eleanor Rigby"

I have to honestly say when I first heard it I liked the track but was like...Eeeehhh. Now I think I'm really starting to like it. Let me be specific, The arrangement the operatic violins and of course the timeless beatles, you go Eddie!

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I really really really don't like this song.. It's too slow and boring IMO.. Totally kills my dancing mood.. Although a good song to take a break to smile.gif You had a different version of it than the one JP plays.. This one was a little better I thought..

I agree, It's just one of those songs that whether you play it at 6am or listen to it on a CD in your car gives you that memory of those fucking violins, I really can't get them out of my head.

------------------

this track defines JPs style for me - when Z introduced me to Afterhours At SF - he was racing at such a speed! and then music just strated to skid slower and slower and just came to an insane spinout - and those violins came on - i was like - am i really hearing this or is it my imagination - i thaught i surely went insane that night.

what a wonderful track!

------------------

Keep On Rollin' cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

[This message has been edited by Unbound (edited 02-12-2001).]

Originally posted by Unbound:

this track defines JPs style for me - when Z introduced me to Afterhours At SF - he was racing at such a speed! and then murik justrated to skid slower and slower and just came to an insane spinout - and those violins came on - i was like - am i really hearing this or is it my imagination - i thaught i surely went insane that night.

what a wonderful track!

Thankyou!!! Now I know I'm not nuts!

------------------

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Arthur - WHAAAAT? Elenor Rigby defines SF? Hellz no smile.gif It's the slowest goddamn song ever smile.gif Almost as annoying as Lady LMAO..

Ok - you missunderstand me - JP is fast - super fast house - i love it! - but what i ment to say is that this slow down comes out of nowhere and my head just slowly slides/melts down into uncertainty and i loose my orientation - only JP could offer that because it is completely unexpected!

cwm28.gif

cwm44.gif

NO DRUGS REQUIRED!

------------------

Keep On Rollin' cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

Originally posted by bratnik:

Yeah we went home, Chris was practically falling asleep on the couches. He was tired and the bouncers kept asking if he was alright. Haha he must have been the straightest person in there. I was feelin good, those people were hysterical! Ummm and Matty.. just a little obnoxious.

Matty Johnson... Enough said. He's a funny bastard. So he annoyed you to death huh?!? He's a real pervert too! Yeah, Chris looked tired and or shot by the time I saw you guys! I hope you had a good time for the short period of time you were there!

------------------

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Yeah we went home, Chris was practically falling asleep on the couches. He was tired and the bouncers kept asking if he was alright. Haha he must have been the straightest person in there. I was feelin good, those people were hysterical! Ummm and Matty.. just a little obnoxious.

Matty Johnson... Enough said. He's a funny bastard. So he annoyed you to death huh?!? He's a real pervert too! Yeah, Chris looked tired and or shot by the time I saw you guys! I hope you had a good time for the short period of time you were there!

Hahah hes such a pervert! Dont know how Dakota deals. He tried picking me up, I laughed about that w/ Chris.. The guys with Matty were cool.

Hahah hes such a pervert! Dont know how Dakota deals. He tried picking me up, I laughed about that w/ Chris.. The guys with Matty were cool.

He reminds me of Boss Hog from the dukes of hazard. Now you know mysterious, what up girl! Did you get introduced to divalicious?

------------------

I may be a little late but I heard it for the first time on Saturday. I liked it too!

Hahaa those violins!

this was the first time I heard the rmx too....he played it twice...first time I couldn't get into it...but 2nd time I liked it

Yo,

Eddie is gonna be down here in DC this weekend, and he is definately cool about hanging out with his fans, so I'll get the 411 on this! Plus last time I asked him about a record, he just gave me the vinyl of it! (unfortunately it was the Final Chapter-but this was last summer) I am gonna also get the dilly on what's with him spinning all these vocals lately--geezuz--let y'all know how it goes. He better make a comeback dammit!