Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NY/drama board

Checking out NY posts used to be a cool way to spend time at work. Recently, tons of drama & hatred, combined with people throwing comments like ‘racist’ left and right are turning this board into shit. As much as I hate to say it, this board sucks lately.

I HATE WHITE PEOPLE, I HATE BLACK PEOPLE, I HATE YELLOW PEOPLE, I HATE RED PEOPLE, I HATE BROWN PEOPLE, I HATE EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN cwm8.gif

as always i have to agree with you - you russian commie bastard

------------------

Keep On Rollin' cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

I think it's a shame that many people who did make this board good to read have gone. Are either sick of the personal insults or sick of the racist coments that you say are 'thrown' arround. I don't think they are at all... people like Gravity are posting under many different names and some of those have attack peoples girlfreinds etc.

So more and more people who give a shit about music leave and your idiots stay.. it's not looking good... espesially when some people seem to think the things Gravity and bastardio post recently are funny.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by Unbound:

I HATE WHITE PEOPLE, I HATE BLACK PEOPLE, I HATE YELLOW PEOPLE, I HATE RED PEOPLE, I HATE BROWN PEOPLE, I HATE EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN cwm8.gif

I HATE RUSSIANS!

j/k Arthur cwm35.gif ...privet? kak dela?

-Jamms "thatsalltherussianiknowotherthansuca"

------------------

GLI ABBRACCI face50.gif

not exactly sure what you meant by your post.

To make one thing clear, I never thought nor do i think that gravity was funny/cool. I've followed his posts/responses, and think that he is one person that deserves to be called racist. Bastardino had some funny moments, say when he was bashing JP & twilo's sound system. Everyone knows this guy is full of shit and was just stirring things up a bit, however he does tend to be a first class dick at majority of times. The rest of the insults that are flowing around are immaterial in my eyes. But then again, I dont' know what's going on with PM's and all....

Originally posted by back2basics-:

I think it's a shame that many people who did make this board good to read have gone. Are either sick of the personal insults or sick of the racist coments that you say are 'thrown' arround. I don't think they are at all... people like Gravity are posting under many different names and some of those have attack peoples girlfreinds etc.

So more and more people who give a shit about music leave and your idiots stay.. it's not looking good... espesially when some people seem to think the things Gravity and bastardio post recently are funny.

russian commi bastard?? hehe, damn right, we need some 'perestroika' on this board!!

Originally posted by Unbound:

You may not have been implying it, but i had a small issue with the 'throwing rasict' arround. I don't think people have been throwing it arround, i think it has been used when needed. Some people here don't seem to know what it means, or have very little respect of peoples feelings.

It's wasn't aimed at you this just seemed to be the most valid thread to say it in.

smile.gif

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by sosultan:

russian commi bastard?? hehe, damn right, we need some 'perestroika' on this board!!

lol smile.gif

Honestly, I don't even read every thread anymore...cuz its the same thing over and over again...Exit sux...Twilo rocks...JP is on crack...etc

How the fuck are you even comparing me to Bastardino...you silly little panzy bitch? It's quite evident that "HIS" posts are intended to ALWAYS stir up drama (and although he's been here for some time, he's obviously more of an imposter than anything else) ...while I have contributed a lot more to this board than that...although bitches like you only seem to dwell on a day or two's worth of arguments.

Please save your reply which will say something most likely like: "see my point exactly...look how he has to respond" or whatever bullshit you want to spew...becasue YOU are the one trying to incorporate my name with the downfall of this board...while it is more likely a result of people like YOU who find it necessary to carry on such nonsense (which by the way didnt involve you AT ALL)and has been played out for days now.

Furthermore, what other names am I posting under?

Its also pretty funny how last week, you said you were "done" with the whole thing that started with me and NYCEDEE...yet you are the 1ST one to bring it up again... Can you tell me why the most self-righteous, politically correct, PLUR preaching people on here (such as yourself) are always the 1ST ones to go against their word and keep certain nonsense alive?

You may think that I am a racist...but you are clearly a hypocritical fool.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

nycedee is my bitch

I said i was done educating you to what a racist is .. which i am.

And look back through your own posts see how many constructive things you have said, and how many times you have attacked people for no or very little reason... go on remind yourself.

[This message has been edited by back2basics- (edited 02-12-2001).]

lol....i stopped reading your bs right after 'how dare u compare me with bastardino?'....how, u ask? to be honest, I got a little more respect for bastard than i do for you. I never bothered to comment on your imbecile-like responses/comments/insults that you directed on half the people on this board, you drama seeking shmac. Bastard is an idiot, but deep down he is a clown and tries to get attention, where as you are hypocritical racist. This is all the time i'm gonna waste on your sorry ass....

p.s. bitch

Originally posted by gravity:

How the fuck are you even comparing me to Bastardino...you silly little panzy bitch? It's quite evident that "HIS" posts are intended to ALWAYS stir up drama (and although he's been here for some time, he's obviously more of an imposter than anything else) ...while I have contributed a lot more to this board than that...although bitches like you only seem to dwell on a day or two's worth of arguments.

Please save your reply which will say something most likely like: "see my point exactly...look how he has to respond" or whatever bullshit you want to spew...becasue YOU are the one trying to incorporate my name with the downfall of this board...while it is more likely a result of people like YOU who find it necessary to carry on such nonsense (which by the way didnt involve you AT ALL)and has been played out for days now.

Furthermore, what other names am I posting under?

Its also pretty funny how last week, you said you were "done" with the whole thing that started with me and NYCEDEE...yet you are the 1ST one to bring it up again... Can you tell me why the most self-righteous, politically correct, PLUR preaching people on here (such as yourself) are always the 1ST ones to go against their word and keep certain nonsense alive?

You may think that I am a racist...but you are clearly a hypocritical fool.

Originally posted by sosultan:

lol....i stopped reading your bs right after 'how dare u compare me with bastardino?'....how, u ask? to be honest, I got a little more respect for bastard than i do for you. I never bothered to comment on your imbecile-like responses/comments/insults that you directed on half the people on this board, you drama seeking shmac. Bastard is an idiot, but deep down he is a clown and tries to get attention, where as you are hypocritical racist. This is all the time i'm gonna waste on your sorry ass....

p.s. bitch

Are you an angry Hindu?

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

nycedee is my bitch

hey Gravity, look this board is full of people with different ideologies. It's beginning to be clear who is in what group etc.

So don't you agree if we all stay away from each other we can all co-exist without unnecessary drama... now you must agree with that surly?

Not everybody is going to get on, so just stop the insults and lets move on.

------------------

bsb2.GIF

So don't you agree if we all stay away from each other we can all co-exist without unnecessary drama... now you must agree with that surly?

Not everybody is going to get on, so just stop the insults and lets move on.

Agreed...but don't take it upon yourself to continue the drama and then expect I'm going to sit back quietly. Alrighty then.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

nycedee is my bitch

Agreed but only if you don't go calling people unreasonable things or just getting personal.. that's too much to ask is it?

If I take something personally, I will respond personally...I am not here to be unreasonable...however, I will freely speak my mind...and if people get offended by that...then I guess they were meant to be offended. BTW...I really don't believe for a minute that anyone TRULY believes that I am a racist...

Anyway...I do respect the fact that you are trying to do good for this community by addressing what you think are the problems...but I hope in your quest you can differentiate between the real evil and the nonsense. Thats not too much to ask, is it?

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

nycedee was my bitch for a few days...and he'll never forget that...I will happily move on and simply say be real to yourselves before you try to tell others what is right and wrong...and please, please chill the fuck out with the hypocrisy...that kind of behavior makes us "racists" look like Ghandi (no Hindu-bashing implied)

Originally posted by risa06:

....JP is on crack...etc

ROTFLMAO

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

hmm ...what about complaining about the quality of the board - it never really changes - its just the novelty of it wore off - now that everybody has been here for a couple of months ....its not as interesting to read ...i dunno i like all the crackhead posts - cwm13.gif makes me wonder cwm25.gif how do people become this way

------------------

Keep On Rollin' cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

Originally posted by gravity:

If I take something personally, I will respond personally...I am not here to be unreasonable...however, I will freely speak my mind...and if people get offended by that...then I guess they were meant to be offended. BTW...I really don't believe for a minute that anyone TRULY believes that I am a racist...

Anyway...I do respect the fact that you are trying to do good for this community by addressing what you think are the problems...but I hope in your quest you can differentiate between the real evil and the nonsense. Thats not too much to ask, is it?

what kind of good do you do for your community? don't try to justify your racist ways, and EVERYBODY saw your true colors. you are a racist, always will be and just don't get it.

there's a difference b/w speaking freely, and being a jackass. you free thinking is what labels you a racist.

when you take something personal, and retort with racist comments, what would you call that?

------------------

I buried gravity twice, and now own him

wow settle down now children? and the board, hey i'm a part of this board and corny as this sounds, i'm a damn nice person too!! back2basics,sosultan, and everyone else who was complaining, why don't you get to know new people like me (actually i'm not so new) rather than let some people get under your skin.. really there's more to us out there than meets the eye....

------------------

"Some Of Us Are Like Ink, And Some Like Paper.

And If It Were Not For The Blackness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Dumb.

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran

-----------------------

"A BIRD MAY LOVE A FISH SIGNORE, BUT WHERE WOULD THEY LIVE?"

"THEN I SHALL HAVE TO MAKE YOU WINGS"

Originally posted by nycedee:

what kind of good do you do for your community? don't try to justify your racist ways, and EVERYBODY saw your true colors. you are a racist, always will be and just don't get it.

there's a difference b/w speaking freely, and being a jackass. you free thinking is what labels you a racist.

when you take something personal, and retort with racist comments, what would you call that?

Free thinking=Racism? LMFAO ...and you're labeling me an asshole? Guess its time to revamp the sig again...

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

nycedee was my bitch for a few days...and he'll never forget that...I will happily move on and simply say be real to yourselves before you try to tell others what is right and wrong...and please, please chill the fuck out with the hypocrisy...that kind of behavior makes us "racists" look like Ghandi (no Hindu-bashing implied)