Clubplanet Nightlife Community

never again

risa06

....that is what I told myself when I got home last night from China Club....omg...I had so much fun!!!...but to drink as much as we did on a Monday night... never again!!!

smile.gif This was my first time at China Club and I thought it was good....Mixed crowd...def. older crowd. Musik wasn't that bad...hip-hop and house...all in all great time smile.gif

Did anyone else go there?

L

Pept!!! I actually managed to remember 2 parts of the night...when we walked in...and when we walked out smile.gif

Regina!!!...that is why you have to play sick on Monday at work all day long... so when you call in sick on Tuesday they tell you "Feel better sweetie...and don't worry about anything"....hahaha...I'm home smile.gif

Unbound!!! sam takoy

cwm22.gif hehehe smile.gif

SPHERIC!!! you are the best!!! mwah

Originally posted by risa06:

Pept!!! I actually managed to remember 2 parts of the night...when we walked in...and when we walked out smile.gif

well u did better than me, cause all i remember is walking in. i still dont know how i got home that night!!!! glad u had fun.

....that is what I told myself when I got home last night from China Club....omg...I had so much fun!!!...but to drink as much as we did on a Monday night... never again!!!

smile.gif This was my first time at China Club and I thought it was good....Mixed crowd...def. older crowd. Musik wasn't that bad...hip-hop and house...all in all great time smile.gif

Did anyone else go there?

L

Hey Girl!! Awww I wish I would have known you were going,I was thinking about going last night but I got out of work late and I was tired. Glad you had a good time! cwm12.gif

I think anyone who goes there on a monday night def get absolutly fucked up...last time i was there me and my boys met this lawyer from colorado..he had just won o settlement for 8 million dollars and was nonetheless very pleased....he took care of us all night in the V.I.P...drinks, champagne, the whole nine yards..by the end of the night i was askin him if his daughter was hot and if she wants to date me...all i know i woke up in my bed the next morning in no condition to do anything...but a very good place..

------------------

glow.jpg

Do you Fuck as well as you Dance???

Originally posted by bratnik:

Hey Girl!! Awww I wish I would have known you were going,I was thinking about going last night but I got out of work late and I was tired. Glad you had a good time! cwm12.gif

Hello!!! smile.gif It was my friend's BDay and she wanted to go out...so we did smile.gif silly me...I should've told you ...def. next time smile.gif

how are you today?

Hello!!! smile.gif It was my friend's BDay and she wanted to go out...so we did smile.gif silly me...I should've told you ...def. next time smile.gif

how are you today?

Im trying to think of things to get my "Valentine." lol

Im so bad with these things..and hes so good at making things perfect!